Where are the Dayton Riders???

Fazerlady

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremi's right, two years ago there were smaller Thursday and Sunday groups, but then last year the Sunday groups got huge and the Thursday groups just faded out (probably because Matt was eating everyone's food). Maybe this year we'll get our shit together again....

i will be down for some rides soon, my issue is all the salt and winter grime thats still on the roads. when i get the bike out for the first time i plan on having some good old fashion fun!!!

Roads should be good after all this rain we're supposed to get in the next week or so.

I'm looking forward to some euro fun on thursdays after work or any other day after work and alll weekend long :D

You know it. I've also wanted to check out the Euro bike night up in Cbus. I'll do it sometime. Kind of a long haul but it's not too bad if you take 42 most of the way up.

So anyway... Dayton Riders... Someone make this rain stop, so I can ride the bike when I get home from work.

Okay, I took care of it for you, just be home before the street lights come on and you'll stay dry.