Hello Ohio Riders! Glad to be a sponsor

M.Conley

The M. Conley Company has been a premier, full service, wholesale disbributor of paper, packaging, janitorial, and food service supplies and equipment since 1910. Located in Canton, Ohio.

We offer:

Tapes, Disinfectants, Floor Care Chemicals, Towels & Tissues, Poly Bags, Slip Sheets, Stretch film, Bubble Wrap, Floor Care Equipment & rentals, Waxed & VCI Papers, Packagin Equipment, Cornerboards, Containers, Dispensers, Batteries, Paper & Plastic Bags, Shrink Film, and many other supplies for today's business needs.

We have a service center for all your packaging and janitorial equipment repairs. You come to us or we come to you.

Drop me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a competitive quote.

I need to get some of your cards for our Purchasing department.

The crap they get us now is as worthless as they are.

I would welcome you but Zack will get butthurt.

Fukem. Welcome to the site.

lol...I havn't got the Zack thing figured out yet but I keep reading it in places..

Thanks For the welcomes!

Jagr,

Pm me your address and I'll send you some cards.. Our trucks deliver to the north end of Columbus but for the most part north east Ohio. We can drop ship anywhere though.

I bet you can zing down 21 on your bike in the summer coming from Broadview. How long does it take you?

I've only taken the bike to work once, just got it in August but plan on using it once a week or so to head down there. Normally takes about 45mins depending on traffic, best I've done it in was 35 minutes

• 2 weeks later...