new from stow OHIO

pauli18

Paul here. 31 from Stow Ohio, grew up in Bedford. Started riding in 02 when I bought and learned on a 02 kaw zx6r. Than bought a hard tail sporty and drove both for a couple years. A new house forced me to sell both. Eventually bought a 81 kaw kz1000. Rode for a year, traded for a truck, than traded that truck for a 94 suzuki katana 600, but has a 750 in it. Plastics are beat on it, but ran good last time i pulled it out. Probably gonna get a cruiser here soon and sell the kat. Love rideing just hard to make time for it. The wife might wana ride with me if its a cruiser, she was a little nervous on the kaw. married two young kids, great job. living the dream!

Welcome! What part of Stow are you from? I grew up there and still call it 'home' when not at OSU for school. I'll be spending spring break up there getting my bike out of the garage and ready for riding season. Shoot me a message if you wanna take a ride during the week of the 21st. If the weather is playing nice I'll probably be out on the bike quite a bit :)