Get those bikes out, yesterday was Awesome!

dsump

Wellington, you're a farmboy eh? I don't remember where Wilkes Villa is, but I'm assuming it's in the ghetto, because Elyria as a whole is pretty ghetto.

Nevermind, I looked it up... that's on the OTHER side of the river, I'm not worried. :p

Beware of telling people on here you're a cop, unless you can avoid the trollbait.

Those look like Pelican cases on the side, if I'm not mistaken........

That's what I thought. But I went back to the website that I'd looked at Pelican, and they didn't look the same. Bigger, mostly, guess I got some searching to do.

edit: It's a Pelican 1430 or 1440 top loader on the Pelican website...

edit 2: so it's a Pelican on an swmotech quick release mount, but now wondering where the adapter came from...

Edited by ReconRat

Yeah I'm a farm boy. Or better yet my oldest son says, "I'm a farm boy not a city boy dad". I have no problem about saying where I work, been there 12 yrs and never issued a bike a citation and never will unless there is an accident and I'm forced to by policy. I have worked the lower income side of town my entire career.

Yes those are pelican 1430 on the SW EVO mounts.

I have no problem about saying where I work, been there 12 yrs and never issued a bike a citation and never will unless there is an accident and I'm forced to by policy. I have worked the lower income side of town my entire career.

:cheers: If I ever bring myself to ride through that side of town, I know I can count on you.

I just mentioned the issue about your profession because you're likely to be dragged into the politics section around here unless you're strong willed enough to keep your ideas to yourself.

I am not.

You are right on the money with that one. I learned early on just to zip it shut and everything will go smooth on the forums. A long time ago, I went back and forth on one of the other forums when some guy who got a ticket and wanted advise. I should have never chimed in on that one. Guess I learned from my mistakes.