Out, with a broken foot.. sigh

Twisty

Well yesterday was not much fun for me at all. I have a 11 week old puppy who for the life of me does not know how to stay out from under your feet. Well yesterday he ran under me I went to place my right foot down and felt him under it. So I jumped on my left foot landing on the metal part that connects the carpet to the kitchen causing a spiral fracture to my left foot. Needless to say I am on crutches now for 6 weeks.brokenfoot.jpg.

Thanks guys, the puppy is fine... I think he knows that he did something wrong, but I wasn't mad. I am happy that the season is early so I am not too worried about riding soon. They said it may take only 4 weeks to heal but I will go back and have x-rays done to see its progress. If it needs to heal longer then it will be 6 weeks.

Yea I gotta agree with Max "damit" .. but yea shoulda steped on it or kicked it outta the way. Dont get me wrong I love dogs have had em all my life and always will have a couple but you gotta put em in thier place and show em who boss or they wont learn.

And they heal faster than you.

Ouch!

At least it will be healed up by Carlisle. :D lol

Yeah thank goodness, all though it is hard to see the weather forecast for the week with highs in the 60's and realizing that I cannot ride with this huge cast on... I go April 12th to have another x-ray done so hopefully I can start back sometime around then if it goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

April 12th cannot come soon enough. I cant wait to have this cast off, hopefully the xray comes back that they keep the cast off so I can ride. Sucks that we are going to be having so many nice days in a row and all I can do is ride around in a cage... damn

This is the little guy who caused me to stumble and break my foot.. he weighs 6 pounds and is 12 weeks old. He is a cockapoo....

oreoc.jpg

By hotl1k3wasabi at 2010-03-19

oreo2.jpg

By hotl1k3wasabi at 2010-03-19

Sucks about your foot hope you heal soon. Now why the hell would you buy a dog that small any ways? Go to the pound and get a mutt. 100 times better in my mind. plus real dogs can drink out of toilets, not be used as footballs.