Picked up a new one today.

speedytriple

So I went to the Fin today and picked up a 22lr handgun. Did'nt get the p22 or the sig I went to buy. After looking at them and handling every 22lr handgun they had in stock I went with something else. Ended up with a Browning Buckmark camper, liked it better then the ruger. Also liked a kimber 1911 22lr they had but not the 750 dollar price tag. Picked up a standard blued model for $289. Can't wait till I can get to shoot it.

buckmark-1.jpg?t=1268846250

Good pickup. Just an FYI, as I can't tell 100% make sure you get the synthetic Gun Scrubber if you plan on using it on your new plinker. It doesn't look like there's much plastic on there but better safe than sorry.

Good pickup. Just an FYI, as I can't tell 100% make sure you get the synthetic Gun Scrubber if you plan on using it on your new plinker. It doesn't look like there's much plastic on there but better safe than sorry.

It is, and the only reason I know is because I had to buy more in the last couple weeks.

The non synsafe stuff has a black revolver and blackish label... but +1 to buying synthetic safe... it's a MUST

Classic Browning/Colt/Huntsman/Woodsman design.

Great shooters, I like them.

Memory says don't get aftermarket magazines, get the real ones.

I'll recommend trying CCI MiniMag and Winchester SuperX.

I'll not recommend Remington or Stinger or Wildcat.

Thanks guys, and yes it is syn safe scrubber. For the price it was a better base platform then the ruger of the same price. I have some mini mags already will run a box of those to break it in then see how it likes the federal bulk copper hp. Mags seem kinda hard to find? Fin did not have any in stock and told me when they come in they go out as fast. Gun show this weekend near me will check there for factory mags. And the only non metal part is the rubberized grips. The cleck who sold it to me had 2 of these and was raving about his, kinda helped sell me on it.

Nice choice, I had a couple of Challengers and wasn't quite happy with them so I let them go. Try CDNN Investments for mags, they have them listed for 25 bucks but they are factory mags. That sounds a little high but it is about the same as a local dealer had them last summer.