boys don't get to have all the fun

gen3flygirl

So aside from flying and motorcycles I am also into fire arms. My current zombie/ end of the world defense choices are as fallows.....

HK p30

CZ p07 duty

12 gauge remington 870

12 gauge mossberg 535 tactical

once I get my concealed carry my dad is giving me a walther pps .40

I think someone needs to make sure Gen3flygirl is really a girl. I'm starting to have my doubts.

My wife and her parents are looking into going to get their CCW, I got mine earlier this year. If you are interested I'll let you know when they decide on a date. If they can get 10 people together it will be $50 a person. The class is in Mechanicsburg. Thanks Jagr for Tim's information.

I think someone needs to make sure Gen3flygirl is really a girl. I'm starting to have my doubts.

I was thinking the same thing.

Gee, bikes, flying and guns. As long you eat red meat, err, aren't a vegetarian you'll probably be getting hit on a lot.

There are quite a few people on here that have their CHL, myself included. If you do a search you'll find a lot of information discussing it.

My wife and her parents are looking into going to get their CCW, I got mine earlier this year. If you are interested I'll let you know when they decide on a date. If they can get 10 people together it will be $50 a person. The class is in Mechanicsburg. Thanks Jagr for Tim's information.

You're welcome. But Hoblick set up the first class.

I think I'll be doing more training with Tim though.

Nice combo with all the hobbies. Now if you say you are into Oldsmobile muscle cars that would be something.....

:plus1: It's getting tough to find ANYONE that's interested in Oldsmobiles anymore! Olds engines have a uniqe sound that I haven't heard in quite some time. :(

I think MJ has a competitor here.... :dunno: