First ride of the season.

Lost1888

Great ride today. Coffee trip turn into a 100 mile loop.

Went down to Chagrin had a coffee and rode out to Burton to ride Rapids rd. and some of stuff. Very little traffic so I just cruised and took pictures in places I never have before. The new coat was great! 46* I think, sunny at times but cloudy most of the time. Very pleasant ride, bike runs great what more could I ask for?

On to the pictures- IT's going to be a long one.

How my cockpit looks now. I moved the gps to the right side of the bar clamps. Doesn't vibrate, musics nice to ride to and I can still hear cars and stuff.

105_49372.jpg

This is a part of the hunting ground off Rapids rd north of Pond rd, south of Rt.87.

105_49312.jpg

Looking north.

105_49272.jpg

I was going to leave this one out because it might be gross to some people. I just can't because when I went to take this picture of my bike I almost stepped on it and said "gotta take a picture of you. " He had an impact on today some how 017.gif

105_49232.jpg

105_49242.jpg

Back to the scenery. This next sequence of pictures if my favorite little section of road in Geauga county. No driveways just hunting ground and not all that much traffic. Plus the speedlimit is 55. Kind of rare around here.

Looking south down Rapids rd.

105_49292.jpg

Looking North the towards the section of road and home.

105_49302.jpg

Coming around that right hander you come down this straight

105_49422.jpg

To this left and 40 mph. right.

105_49392.jpg

105_49412.jpg

Then there's another right and 30mph left about a mile out side of Burton. I didn't stop to take those pictures. Just something about coming down thru the woods around that right, seeing the road like that always makes me happy. snork_okok.gif

So keep heading home and rode down another back road to this spot where people fly radio controlled airplanes. Didn't see any today. rolleyes.gif

105_49442.jpg

Where I came from.

105_49452.jpg

After I stopped here I just rode for a while to the north side of Chardon by Big Creek Park. I took this rough rd that runs parallel to Rt.608.

Looking down the nice section on 608 I didn't ride.

105_49462.jpg

Then I went over to Cascade rd. and took some pictures the creek.

105_49482.jpg

The view from the first bridge headed north on Cascade rd.

105_49512.jpg

105_49502.jpg

Then I had to stop at my annual spring picture at this waterfall on Fay rd. It only flows nicely during the spring so I stop and look at it.

105_49592.jpg

The annual picture. Can't choose which one I like the most.

105_49582.jpg

105_49532.jpg

The creek running by.

105_49542.jpg

Looking west

105_49552.jpg

One of of just the waterfall. Thanks for looking everybody and hope to see you around!

105_49602.jpg

nice pics! you just inspired me to take a day off this week and go on a scenic ride.

nice dead animal pic too...:wtf:

Good then more than one thing can be had from this. You get inspired and I had a nice ride.

Somebody needs to remember the little guy! :eek: