Need a Buell Blast

MidgetTodd

huhuhuhu. I'll bet its been in a flood.

Stebe is a famous shyster. He had to close down for years as his reputation preceded him. Now that so many new, um, "outsiders" have moved into town, he opened back up and is back to selling junk to the creditless.

he bought it at an auction I saw the slip, don't know what happened before it got there though. and yeah they do try to screw ya thats why I do cash only.

he bought it at an auction I saw the slip, don't know what happened before it got there though. and yeah they do try to screw ya thats why I do cash only.

He buys them all at auction. His fame grew in the 70's when he became known for buying flood cars at auction. Local people would buy them and find mud caked behind the dashboards etc.

When you do shit like that in a small town, your reputation gets ruined and your business goes in the toilet. Now that its not such a small town and we have an influx of dummies, he is back at it.

The sumo I found was sold when we got there...... and aparently unbeknownst to me a blast is about the same as a sumo. Who knew?

So noooow its a Buell Blast we're looking for :dunno: Unless i find another sumo first and dont give her a choice.

It's the naked bike look she's going for, I guess thats why she liked the sumo too.

Got to love the wife that loves the naked look.

do you have the info on the ones you didnt buy?

They were both on CL, one in London on in Canal Winchester. Just search Blast on Cl in the motorcycle section and they'll come up. I ended up getting one from Coyote on here, he sent me a PM that he had one too. Figured I'd rather deal with another member, was a little more money but was a nicer bike with some extras and the wife liked it so everyone wins.

And thanks Coyote.