fridays weather looks good

twisted12

I would guess 10:25 to 10:50 we have picked up riders in Coshocton before at the Marathon just south of the 541 exit. If we aren't picking anyone up in Millersburg we can make that our first gas stop. It's about 84 miles from our start point. If anyone wants to meet up in Millersburg the timing might change.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess 10:25 to 10:50 we have picked up riders in Coshocton before at the Marathon just south of the 541 exit. If we aren't picking anyone up in Millersburg we can make that our first gas stop. It's about 84 miles from our start point. If anyone wants to meet up in Millersburg the timing might change.

I will let you no for sure this afternoon. I might just meet you in millersburg if that would be better.

Is the map you posted the route you will be taken?

Yes the map posted is the intended route. You pick the spot; I don't think it makes a difference to anyone else. If you are flexible that would be great in case someone else wants to meet up in one of the two towns. If no one else chimes in it's up to you. We should be at the Speedway by McDonalds in Millersburg about 10:00 to 10:10 and we can make that our first stop if needed.

Sooooooooo I am looking at taking off tomorrow to go riding with you guys again....

83 at 9am eh? Could somebody post a google maps thing to there so I can figure out how to get there again, I'm having a hard time finding the intersection... I just followed jbctown there last time....

I just might crash in on this parade.. I've been trying to figure out where to ride.. Tearing up some WV roads sounded fun.. but no one to ride with.. Don't particularly like riding unfamiliar skilled roads solo. This sounds like fun and I've been meaning to learn some of the better kept secrets in ohio roads. After all they can't all be swiss cheese and sand/gravel covered.

Told the other half I was leaving at sun up and if she's lucky I'd be home by sun up saturday.. :)

I just might crash in on this parade.. I've been trying to figure out where to ride.. Tearing up some WV roads sounded fun.. but no one to ride with.. Don't particularly like riding unfamiliar skilled roads solo. This sounds like fun and I've been meaning to learn some of the better kept secrets in ohio roads. After all they can't all be swiss cheese and sand/gravel covered.

Told the other half I was leaving at sun up and if she's lucky I'd be home by sun up saturday.. :)

I would rep you and highfive you for that if I could!:metal:

Yo people! UPDATE for NEVERENOUGH here...

I am taking a half day from work today, and a FULL day off tomorrow.

I am riding down now to my parents place down is SE ohio, and riding with my Dad who JUST got a bike.

My parents place is REALLY CLOSE to where 83 and 39 intersect in Milllersburg! And you guys will be driving through there on the ride, and that is right where the fun STARTS!

I will get my ass out there at like 9:10 to make sure I am there early enough to meet you guys.

Is that all cool with you guys? Me meeting you where 83 and 39 intersect in Millersburg whenever it is that you guys roll through... I'll be rockin an all black helmet and a red and black jacket on a NEKKID black 900rr!

My cell is 216.4.6.6-1377

No detours on 83 get there anyway you want.

I'm not comfortable trying the posted new group riding rules I'm thinking we should revert back to what's known to work.

It appears we have picked up a few more brothers around here thanks to Harley.

agreed!!

Yo people! UPDATE for NEVERENOUGH here...

I am taking a half day from work today, and a FULL day off tomorrow.

I am riding down now to my parents place down is SE ohio, and riding with my Dad who JUST got a bike.

My parents place is REALLY CLOSE to where 83 and 39 intersect in Milllersburg! And you guys will be driving through there on the ride, and that is right where the fun STARTS!

I will get my ass out there at like 9:10 to make sure I am there early enough to meet you guys.

Is that all cool with you guys? Me meeting you where 83 and 39 intersect in Millersburg whenever it is that you guys roll through... I'll be rockin an all black helmet and a red and black jacket on a NEKKID black 900rr!

My cell is 216.4.6.6-1377

That will work.

Okay Tarr it looks like the Speedway next to McDonalds on the southern end of Millersburg will be the pick up point we will make that our first stop. We should be there about 10:10 +/- a few.

Armith we are only doing 300 miles we can get you back home before dark no problem. You don't have to go home though if you don't want to we won't tell.

I don't mind if anyone joins in. If I didn't want to ride with people I wouldn't have posted and just called the people I wanted to ride with. If you haven't been on these roads you will enjoy them. Plus you will have the benefit of having a group of people around to support you. I learned these roads by joining in on rides others were putting together so come on let’s go riding and have some fun.

Did I just see in the shoutbox that NeverEnough is planing to ride with us Saturday? You might miss us by a whole day.

i think he was referring to the one thats meeting at QS&L on Saturday

That will work.

Okay Tarr it looks like the Speedway next to McDonalds on the southern end of Millersburg will be the pick up point we will make that our first stop. We should be there about 10:10 +/- a few.

Armith we are only doing 300 miles we can get you back home before dark no problem. You don't have to go home though if you don't want to we won't tell.

I don't mind if anyone joins in. If I didn't want to ride with people I wouldn't have posted and just called the people I wanted to ride with. If you haven't been on these roads you will enjoy them. Plus you will have the benefit of having a group of people around to support you. I learned these roads by joining in on rides others were putting together so come on let’s go riding and have some fun.

Ok, I should be there and when you guys are heading back north I will just peel off on 16 just north of dresden.