Want a slipon or full exhaust

MidgetTodd

For the 07 1000rr looking for a Leo Vince slip on preferablly slighty used and cheap but will look at a super sweet deal on new too. May look at some other brands as well if someones has a nice used deal they want to move or know of a killer new deal.

For the 07 1000rr looking for a Leo Vince slip on preferablly slighty used and cheap but will look at a super sweet deal on new too. May look at some other brands as well if someones has a nice used deal they want to move or know of a killer new deal.

Just checking out 1000rr.net, looks like one of the vendors there has some deals on Leo Vince stuff:

http://www.hardracing.com/Exhaust%20Systems/LeoVince/Honda.htm

Yea that $343 slipon isnt bad, if I hadnt dumped all my cash on a bike for the wife.

Am wanting to find a used one from someone switching pipes or going to a full system kinda deal.

this probably goes unsaid but keep a good eye on ebay, I got a slightly used LV slip on for my 600rr for $115 shipped!

I've been watching Ebay and that all that keeps coming up is 600 stuff, nothing for the 1000. Figures.... I know when I give up and buy a new one 10 will pop up.

thats how shit always works. Seems like when I finally break down and buy something a million deals pop up that I miss out on

just took off my jardine slip on , would you be interested in it?