Ohio Riders Bike Night/Dinner - Catalfino's on Mondays

Casper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great time tonight and thank God there's always someone with an I phone to show you approaching weather. I made it home and pulled the car in just before the drops started falling.

I had 20 minutes to spare, and it came down HARD.

Is anybody going to this tonight? If so, does anybody want to ride over there together? I'm around Sawmill Rd.

My girlfriend and I are riding down from Delaware. We can meet up if you want, we take sawmill to 270. The only problem is she gets off work at 6 so we don't leave here till 6:15. But if you don't mind being fashionably late and wanna cruise down with us shoot me a p.m..

Anyone else that wants to cruise down with us shoot me a p.m..

My girlfriend and I are riding down from Delaware. We can meet up if you want, we take sawmill to 270. The only problem is she gets off work at 6 so we don't leave here till 6:15. But if you don't mind being fashionably late and wanna cruise down with us shoot me a p.m..

Anyone else that wants to cruise down with us shoot me a p.m..

oops, that was supposed to be a pm. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Its cold, Its raining, Im broke, not going. And youre in the wrong thread. :)

I looked, no one created a thread for tonight. Unless they misspelled Catalfino's, or created one right when I was searching. It's destined to be a bit cold and damp tonight. I don't think anyone is interested.

I looked, no one created a thread for tonight. Unless they misspelled Catalfino's, or created one right when I was searching. It's destined to be a bit cold and damp tonight. I don't think anyone is interested.

I didnt mean for tonight....... I thought you only posted in threads that people are asking for rare trivial unless info that noone other than you could possible know. :D

I didnt mean for tonight....... I thought you only posted in threads that people are asking for rare trivial unless info that noone other than you could possible know. :D

oh, thaaat... ok, go ahead and ask something.

I'll get it later, I'm taking a nap now.... zzzzzzzzzzz

If you wanna go I can meet you out there Tom. I aint got nothin to do. Only thing is Ill be in the cage.

Nah, gotta skip some of them. And already getting the itch to go somewhere else. But not tonight, I guess. Plus I needs works on bike 2. I ignoring it...