Ohio Riders Bike Night/Dinner - Catalfino's on Mondays

Casper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Nine of us had a nice evening on the patio.

Don't know who everyone was.

Ben and Carrie --> fail!

First of all it's CARIE, one R!!

Second I'm in class on Monday nights! Trust me I would much rather but there for a Franks way but stuck in class on Mondays till June 28th.

First of all it's CARIE, one R!!

Second I'm in class on Monday nights! Trust me I would much rather but there for a Franks way but stuck in class on Mondays till June 28th.

awww crap, I did it... I'm on the other list now... CARIE

it's ok, I knew about the Monday classes, besides, I still owe you 20 bucks...

I never even thought of it on Saturday, don't let me forget it.

• 2 weeks later...

As of 5 min ago, not 1 bike in the usual parking area for us. I drove by on way to getting gas. If people happen to be there when I get back over there I'll repost. Kinda bummed about it too. I was looking forward to getting out before Wednesday's surgery keeps me at home for a little while.

I was down there with my cage.. And I had a puppy with me! No one got to see him though. Poor little puppy, he was sad, but after I explained to him about the risk of catching some type of disease that originally came from a sheep, but now passed on by some of the OR members, I think he sighed a sigh of relief.

I almost went here with the wife Friday night. I've never been, but I do want to come out on a OR night. For some reason I thought it was on the other west side of 270, but for that I am wrong, as always....