My new 09 Yamaha YZF-R1

Sniper_308

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not a fan of the look of the can!

I like the way they look. They have changed over the last few years. I should be at the shop all day Friday. And I will most likely have the bike there. Check it out if you want to have a better look.

Busa101.jpg

Edited by Turbo810

This is what Arrow exhaust sounds like, I like it!

that dude was wearin dark glasses under the dark shield? pfft...

anyway congrads dude, you should bring it out this sat to our meet-n-greet-n-ride...im expecting a pleasant reaction from my new bike too :)

that dude was wearin dark glasses under the dark shield? pfft...

anyway congrads dude, you should bring it out this sat to our meet-n-greet-n-ride...im expecting a pleasant reaction from my new bike too :)

What time on Saturday? I’m working nights tonight from 1800-0600. I will need to go home get some rest before I can ride.

I like the way they look. They have changed over the last few years. I should be at the shop all day Friday. And I will most likely have the bike there. Check it out if you want to have a better look.

Busa101.jpg

Those are some sick bikes you have there! What a small world, you’re the guy with the blue Yamaha hoodie on when I picked up my bike last Sat. If Hans can shorten the exhaust cans by two inch, I would probably run HMF’s on my bike. My 03 R1, and my wife’s 06 GSXR-750 both have Hans pipes. They have a low deep sound to them.

That's me. I looked at the can on your old bike yesterday as I was preping for it's new owner. The can is the same as mine.

And thanks for the props on the bikes. I just sold the Kawi 3 weeks ago.

I hope my baby went to a good home?!? Did you take it out for a test ride? Hans did a good job tuning it for me, that thing was a wheelie machine. :wheeliezx10:

I'm going with LeoVince EVO II Ti cans with the carbon end caps.

Nice Bike. Can't go wrong with Leo's. Was going to get them in carbon/carbon until I got offered the deal I got on the KRTuned. They sound incredible once you get rid of the gigantic factory cans.

picture.php?albumid=952&pictureid=10442&thumb=1

Nice Bike. Can't go wrong with Leo's. Was going to get them in carbon/carbon until I got offered the deal I got on the KRTuned. They sound incredible once you get rid of the gigantic factory cans.

picture.php?albumid=952&pictureid=10442&thumb=1

I Like it! Those look just like the LEO’s, how do they sound? What kind of fender eliminator it that?