best impression of a katana in coshocton thread

magley64

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you blame the CHP for a squid riding over his head with nothing in reserve?

I don't think anyone is necessarily blaming him, just that he could have used better judgment with where he decided to sit. Cops are supposed to be promoting safety.

If I'm walking down the middle of the road towards traffic, people should be paying enough attention not to hit me. When I get hit though, I'll still be the idiot who was walking down the middle of the road, even if it was a teenager on a cell phone that hits me.

Which brings me to my next question. Who's recording the video? Law Enforcement' date=' the rider's buddy or some random dude? That answer could definitely sway my opinion of either party.[/quote']

some random dude. Check out his other youtube videos for more carnage on Mulholand Dr

Hmm.. so' date=' it's plausible to believe that the local law enforcement know that they are being taped and that the carnage is the reason for the taping. Thus, it is safe to entertain suspicion that the local law enforcement are aware that their irresponsible vehicle placement could be the cause of these incidents, making them perpetrators of dangerous and malicious activity.

Your Honor, my client(s) and I make a motion that this case be taken to trial. (or, some other lawyer speak that sounds cool)[/quote']

Bingo. At the least he could get his citation(s) dropped, the best he might have an argument to sue the city for the cop's negligence.

Wow... there's absolutely no way I can blame the police for that one... and I'm the bezt in teh biznez.

Judging by the videos, there's a long and distinguished list of people that biffed on that stretch.

It's probably all he could afford after seeing the way he rides. :D

I'm watching that trying to figure out what he did, at first watch it looks like he just laid over,

then when watching the slowmo it you can see his front wheel do something weird.

And now one for the ladies:

Irene Canary high siding in Mexico. They are crazy down there, they road race in traffic. They also crash. I've seen this video last year. I suppose it's maybe even a re-post. Graphic injuries.

Well, I was having fun until I crashed. I ended with a broken pelvis, 2 surgeries, one in left broken thumb and other on right shoulder, 5 stitches in my right elbow.

Me estaba divirtiendo hasta que cai, acabe con la pelvis rota, 2 operaciones, una en el dedo gordo de la mano izquierda y otra en el hombro derecho, 5 puntos en el codo derecho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvUxwHUfTbA

Irene Canary high siding in Mexico.

As many times as she crossed over the white line while leaned over in a curve its surprising she didn't lowside earlier,

I'm always afraid of hitting any kind of painted lines during a lean, that shit is slippery.

As many times as she crossed over the white line while leaned over in a curve its surprising she didn't lowside earlier' date='

I'm always afraid of hitting any kind of painted lines during a lean, that shit is slippery.[/quote']

That and the funny wobble. Not sure if it was line adjustment or downshifting in a turn. Dunno... And yeah, could be smoother.

Irene Canary high siding in Mexico. They are crazy down there, they road race in traffic. They also crash. I've seen this video last year. I suppose it's maybe even a re-post. Graphic injuries.

The rider with the camera, did a nice job avoiding hitting her motorcycle on such a turn :D

thats a kawi zx-6 in the video.... not a katana.... and I rode into lower coshocton in the freaking cold and I didn't have one problem... ask Todd....

"katana in coshocton" just means crash (since that seems to be the bike that wrecks most often in group rides down there). I wasn't referring to the bike itself.

niice thread just a lazy day watched cavs :( and digging threads

some thoughts or discuss:

1. First crash: panic braking

2. If you see clearly he touched the front break and let it go, loaded the front momentarily and let go lost control.

3. Irene's crash too much throttle out of a turn, front got light and into a headshake highside....?

"katana in coshocton" just means crash (since that seems to be the bike that wrecks most often in group rides down there). I wasn't referring to the bike itself.

it has been foretold of a Katana rider with enough cunning to survive a ride through Coshocton. The prophecy says the Knight who serves with the KoCs will prevail.

So the legend goes...