best impression of a katana in coshocton thread

magley64

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a perfect example of too much front brakes applied while leaned over. The CHP spooked him and he naturally tried to brake to reduce his speed and then the poo in the shorts occurs......along with a ticket.

Who would do such a thing?

What I want to know is who sits at a blind 180 turn like that. Cops know that when motorists see them pop out like that, they get spooked, by extension panic and do dumb shit like this guy.

What I want to know is who sits at a blind 180 turn like that. Cops know that when motorists see them pop out like that, they get spooked, by extension panic and do dumb shit like this guy.

yeah, that was my first thought too. At least move back down the road a little so people won't see you until they are pretty much through the turn.

There's a perfect example of too much front brakes applied while leaned over. The CHP spooked him and he naturally tried to brake to reduce his speed and then the poo in the shorts occurs......along with a ticket.

Exactly, if it weren't for the chp he would not have dropped it.

Edited by SWing'R