99 Honda Magna - Nicest one around

max power

It is with heavy heart and lump in throat that I must offer up for sale the old mans pride and joy, His 99 Honda Magna.

It has 6700 miles and many upgrades.

A few of those upgrades all done last year include:

Vance & Hines slashcut pipes and jet/tune (these things sound awesome)

Custom "real flame" inside hot rod flame paint job

Kuriakin sissy bar with rack

Kuriakin highway pegs

Saddle bag bars

Chrome radiator shroud (sourced from Italy)

clear signals

National Cycle windshield

New battery

Saddle bags and tail bag also available.

Dad bought this bike from the original owner in 06 with 700 miles. It has been babied its whole life. He has always run synthetic oil since the day he bought it and it has never seen rain or been put away dirty. Always stored covered in a heated garage.

No scratches, No disappointments.

It has never been down. The paint was done because he always wanted a flame paint job and didnt like the original paint, even though it was perfect.

Before pic, as delivered.

dadsbike006.jpg

after

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

stevedettypaintjob006.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

link to all pics

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/maxpower1970/Dads%20Bike/?start=0

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPhuNh2vKTE

These pics are from the day that I put all the tins back on it last year after it got painted. I have the bike here at my house and will load the current pics with the backrest, back seat and signals etc. after it gets the winter dust washed off of it tomorrow.

$4200 obo

If you, or someone you know is interested, PM me.

Thanks,

MP

Edited by max power

That's his dad's bike. The one that was in the hospital, or still is? I think he's looking for offers.

Yeah, my dad is fighting brain cancer and can no longer ride, we are selling the bike to help pay his taxes from cashing in a retirement plan early. I didnt want to sell it until he was gone, but between taxes, bills and his meds, money is extremely tight.

All he talked about all winter was getting well enough to ride this summer.

The Man doesnt care if you are dying, he's gotta have his. :mad:

Yeah, my dad is fighting brain cancer and can no longer ride, we are selling the bike to help pay his taxes from cashing in a retirement plan early. I didnt want to sell it until he was gone, but between taxes, bills and his meds, money is extremely tight.

All he talked about all winter was getting well enough to ride this summer.

The Man doesnt care if you are dying, he's gotta have his. :mad:

I had a very close family member with the same kind of cancer man. As said before, sorry to hear. I know it's one of the roughest things to go through.

At least in his state he still wants to ride! Just means he loved it that much. Best wishes bud.

Good luck with the sale.

get someone to buff those swirl marks out of that paint and thatll be one SWEET lookin bike!!

Like I said, the pics are from the day it was the day put back together. There are no swirl marks. My dad has spent many hours polishing this thing and it sparkles like a jewel.

Like I said, the pics are from the day it was the day put back together. There are no swirl marks. My dad has spent many hours polishing this thing and it sparkles like a jewel.

must have skipped over that post. my bad. def a sweet lookin bike with the flames. i hate the stock paint in those.

Didn't want to see this post, sux cuz I know how much your dad loves this bike.

This is prolly the cleanest Magna you will find. Will make a great bike for someone. GLWS

Thanks bubby. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was load this bike up on the trailer and take it away from him yesterday. He just stared at it. Sux fiercely.

Shawn i am so sorry to hear the news about your father. I wish I had the money cause this bike is perfect in all aspects and I would love to help you out. GLWS and God speed to your dads recovery. If you need anything just give me a shout.

I'd love to have this bike man just to keep it close to you... but I can't unload one of mine in time to get ya there...

It would be nice if someone I knew would appreciate it and keep it "in the family" would buy it. He put alot of thought and planning into this thing. He designed the paint scheme himself. It really is his pride and joy. I wish I could keep it and pay off his debt myself, but life is a cruel bitch sometimes.

Shawn i am so sorry to hear the news about your father. I wish I had the money cause this bike is perfect in all aspects and I would love to help you out. GLWS and God speed to your dads recovery. If you need anything just give me a shout.

Thanks Lance.