85 and SUNNY today, went and got lost...

katanafreak

So it was 85 and sunny today. I heard it was kinda shitty and windy in Ohio. That sucks! So i wanted to try and brighten everyone up and i was bored and decided to get some miles on the new Daytona 675. Took all morning to find me a kick ass route to ride. Got all my shit together and gear on and hopped outside to find i have a flat back tire with a nail in it :cry: just my luck. So i put enough air in it to get down to the local stealership to buy a new tire and put it on. Of course they dont have any Pirelli Diablo supercorsa in. So now i have a kick ass front tire and a Sporttec1 back tire. Whatever. It works... :rolleyes: So i finally get on my ride about 1400 and it was beautiful. Bikers out everywhere and the route i took had me ride over 180 miles round trip and i saw about a dozen cars the whole time. The roads were awesome! twisties everywhere! I rode through Inks Lake State Park i think it was called? Cool ride and just wanted to share it with ya all. Heres the pics i stopped to snap hope you all like em!

100_1687.jpg

100_1676-1.jpg

100_1679.jpg

100_1686.jpg

• 4 months later...