Q-S-&-L Bike night, 1st official one of the year

mrbret

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Dublin wanna ride up there?

Sure, Tbone and I will meet you at Shell on Sawmill just south of 270 on the corner of Sawmill and Snouffer. Anyone else is free to join us as well.

Meet around 6:15, head out about 6:25. I want to get to CC early and BS with some people I haven't seen for a while.

Sure, Tbone and I will meet you at Shell on Sawmill just south of 270 on the corner of Sawmill and Snouffer. Anyone else is free to join us as well.

Meet around 6:15, head out about 6:25. I want to get to CC early and BS with some people I haven't seen for a while.

I'll be there if I can, work schedule might make me late. We will see.

Alright, see you guys then.

look out for a yellow 748, I might make it out :)

I'd say wait for me, because that might be pushin it from work... or i'll tell him to meet there.

but i'll just go back to the house and pick up homer and we'll meet everyone at cc later