Q-S-&-L Bike night, 1st official one of the year

mrbret

Well, I don't know any of the people that are going. Actually, don't know anybody on this forum. So I'll be the guy on the Honda.

We'll be pretty hard to miss. Black Harley, Black Honda cruiser. just look for any bikes, we see a guy looking lost, we'll holler.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be pretty hard to miss. Black Harley, Black Honda cruiser. just look for any bikes, we see a guy looking lost, we'll holler.

LOL. Sounds good. I shouldn't be too hard to miss, either. Half sport bike rider, half Harley rider. I've not got separate getups for both, so hiking boots, jeans, textile jacket and helmet. Oh, and embarrassingly janky turn signals.

Not really. ;) I would ride one.

My dad might buy a Sportser. He was on mine, just said it was too heavy for him nowadays. He said he always wanted a sportser, but because of taking care of my dumb ass he could never afford it. :D

Girl bike or not, I would love to see him ride again and hoping he does.

The rain isn't looking good tonight. :(

I know dude I'd rock anything with 2 wheels and a motor... I am out for tonight, got the Wings vs. Jackets on TV and I'm not feeling riding all the way up to the north end just to walk around and leave 20 minutes later...

We done good even with the weather being a little crappy.

20 some bikes, not bad for a first turn out, not bad at all.

Yep, good turn out, I counted 25 before we rolled out then a good 5-7 more already at QSL

was a great time.. glad to see everyone out of winter hibernation!

+1

is the qsl bike night every week? might try to make it up for one or 2 a month if so

Yep, as of tonight it's every Wednesday from around 5pm+