PSA for this newbie rider

armith

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/dmg/1673764477.html

ok at first I found it to be hilarious.. Then I became enraged.. So I'm going to try my best to be mature about this..

If by some chance the person who put this ad up happens to lurk or be a newb on this site.. I highly recommend you try a slightly better way of looking for help..

1. do not refer to a bike as a crotch rocket when asking for someone to "TEACH" you to ride.

2. don't be a lazy ass.. sign up for the MSF course.. Learn how to ride the correct way..You even get to use someone else's bike.. and it only costs you $25.

3. Put yourself in potential teachers position. Would you let a complete stranger totally green to riding use your bike?

PLEASE!! If your on this forum, do yourself a favor. Get help from a trusted source. Get your own bike.. Things like this ad tell the world how immature you really are about riding.

Can someone teach me how to race Funny cars? I don't have one yet but maybe I could use someone elses. Anyone got Ashley Force Hood's number? :leghump:

Can anyone teach me how to drive a dune buggy maybe??

Edited by armith

I'm interested in learning how to ride a turbo busa. I gots all kinds of plans to get it and be really fast, yo. case of beer is payment (to be split and drunk before lessons. Otherwise I'll be nervous an stuff. Cant be awesome if you're feeling nervous.