OSU Riders

CoolWhip

Hey All,

My roommate, Chachi, and I both attend the OSU Columbus Campus and we were looking for some other OSU area people that we could meet up and ride with now and then. We will be having a little meet up at the Applebee's on Olentangy River Road just North of campus on Sunday the 25th at 4:00pm. We hope all of you in the area will come out and we can meet some new people around campus to ride with. Hope to see you there. Post up if you are coming, and even if you can't come, let us know if you are an OSU area rider who would like to occasionally ride with us. We generally ride a 2-3 times a week about 100 or so miles each time, plus our little commutes to classes and such. This is mostly just a meet and greet so we can get to know some of our fellow OSU riders.

Edited by CoolWhip

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

My roommate, Chachi, and I both attend the OSU Columbus Campus and we were looking for some other OSU area people that we could meet up and ride with now and then. We will be having a little meet up at the Applebee's on Olentangy River Road just North of campus on Sunday the 25th at 4:00pm. We hope all of you in the area will come out and we can meet some new people around campus to ride with. Hope to see you there. Post up if you are coming, and even if you can't come, let us know if you are an OSU area rider who would like to occasionally ride with us. We generally ride a 2-3 times a week about 100 or so miles each time, plus our little commutes to classes and such. This is mostly just a meet and greet so we can get to know some of our fellow OSU riders.

I love me some applebees :)

^ i've thought about the same for Cleveland State, but clubs seem to die quickly (especially in the law school) because everyone is so busy...

How was OSU's club structured? the little thought I put into this led me to believe that you'd have to have 'officers' for each riding style:

- cruisers

- tourers

- dirt

- track

- drag racing

and so on.

We are a relatively new group. It used to be active a couple years ago and fell apart but now me and a couple of other people are bringing it back together. We only have 3 officers and 2 advisors, not really any structure based on choice of bike or riding style.

Really the club is all about OSU students, faculty and staff just getting together and riding around. Technically you don't even need a bike to join, we also welcome enthusiasts if there is such a thing.

We actually just opened a trial run on a new website and we have a Yahoo group if you want to check it out.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/osumotorcycleclub/

We are a relatively new group. It used to be active a couple years ago and fell apart but now me and a couple of other people are bringing it back together. We only have 3 officers and 2 advisors, not really any structure based on choice of bike or riding style.

Really the club is all about OSU students, faculty and staff just getting together and riding around. Technically you don't even need a bike to join, we also welcome enthusiasts if there is such a thing.

We actually just opened a trial run on a new website and we have a Yahoo group if you want to check it out.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/osumotorcycleclub/

PM sent.

Edited by Benyen Soljax