FS: 2007 Ninja 250

chevysoldier

how much for said virago??

hey chris. going to list it in time for 1600.00 firm. stellar condition, imo. im in no hurry. im still enjoying it! i'll post it eventually but I just dont have time to deal with it. when i happens, im getting me a ninja. ;) if i put it out there, no harm in that,eh?

As I've said before, maybe even earlier in this thread (too lazy to check) the Ninja 250 is a great bike. The fuel mileage is awesome, on the group ride this weekend, the guys were all talking about the range they get on a tank, 120 miles, 130 mile, less, more, but nobody came close to the 200 plus miles I can go on the Ninja! :lol:

It also handles pretty well, and if you know how to use the little bit of power it has, you won't get left too far behind, as long as you're not riding with people that are breaking triple digits...

As I've said before, maybe even earlier in this thread (too lazy to check) the Ninja 250 is a great bike. The fuel mileage is awesome, on the group ride this weekend, the guys were all talking about the range they get on a tank, 120 miles, 130 mile, less, more, but nobody came close to the 200 plus miles I can go on the Ninja! :lol:

It also handles pretty well, and if you know how to use the little bit of power it has, you won't get left too far behind, as long as you're not riding with people that are breaking triple digits...

Yep, every time I looked back you were right in my mirrors. That thing has been getting a work out lately.

Yep, every time I looked back you were right in my mirrors. That thing has been getting a work out lately.

And it's not getting a rest until when (at this rate, IF) I get the Hon-duh back together!

phoque, (french for seal), that is all....

:wtf:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...