Uh, what's this part? Is it important?

redrocket04

Dude, that part is SUPER important.

That's the dongle leash that's supposed to be tied directly from Steve Jobs to your wallet. It must've wrangled loose somehow. Without it being attached properly, all your iProducts will be disabled via remote virus from the Apple Mothership.

Ok. Glad that thing didn't fall off and get stuck in a wheel while I was on 270. That would have hurt. Now, I've just got to figure out where it goes.

one end goes around the d ring of your helmet and the other end hooks on the latch where the passenger seat hooks onto

That's the dongle leash that's supposed to be tied directly from Steve Jobs to your wallet. It must've wrangled loose somehow. Without it being attached properly, all your iProducts will be disabled via remote virus from the Apple Mothership.

:lol:

Lucky for me, all my Apple crap was bought on the gray market, and Steve jobs doesn't know who I am, or that I have this stuff.

Alright, fine. Seve Jobs is probably monitoring this thread right now. He knows what some I have playing on my ipod right now, know the answer to the question, "WTF was Apple thinking by only selling the iPhone through AT&T", but I love my Droid even more, anyway. and he knows I think the iPad is a dumb idea, but I still secretly want one. :D

Edited by redrocket04