The Power of a Test Ride. (HD Sales Manual)

RSVDon

How so? This is an updated model released under their ownership.

Harley had even expressed that as of right now MV Agusta will get no design influence from Harley. The only thing MV is getting is possibly more money. That is still a wholly MV design. Besides, it's faster than the last gen, there's definitely not Harley DNA in there. :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the superior being God who created everything and can fly without needing a motorcycle. He can also strike you dead for being stupid if you anger him.

"My God is a god of vengeance and horror - and action! My god is an Indian that turns into a wolf. He is the Wolfen, and he will come for you with his razor."

"My God is a god of vengeance and horror - and action! My god is an Indian that turns into a wolf. He is the Wolfen, and he will come for you with his razor."

Your God is weak then because the real God doesn't need a weapon to strike vengeance on your blasphemous soul. He controls tornadoes and floods and he's not afraid to use them.

You would probably sway it a bit too, judging by the meaty mild steel swingarm. The bolt on stabilizer might calm the headshake, but it won't do a thing for the frame flex.....:p

Like I would care about such things. I would be the top dog bad ass while parked at Bike Night while people walk by and tell me how cool my bike is!!

That's all that really matters.