Need help with my girlfriend

redrocket04

bingo! I've had several friends ask to go for a ride and though my current excuse is "i'm not licensed too nor have enough experience" the real reason is I think it would make it way less fun. Not to mention that has to be ridiculously uncomfortable

Yeah, that mono rear seat isn't really designed for 2up riding. It's kinda like the rear seats in a Corvette, they're there, but nobody in their right mind wants to sit in them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that mono rear seat isn't really designed for 2up riding. It's kinda like the rear seats in a Corvette, they're there, but nobody in their right mind wants to sit in them.

there goes that "astute poster" honor :D

my advice....well refer to RSVDon's avatar. It is something I adopted long ago and have been extremely pleased since

:lol:

It's kinda like the rear seats in a Corvette, they're there, but nobody in their right mind wants to sit in them.

That's Porsche you dunce. :slap:

I'm attempting once more (maybe twice) to get my girlfriend on the back of the cbr. If she doesn't go for it, I may have to think about getting a slightly more passenger friendly bike. I do love the cbr, way more than the Harley I had before it, but I'd rather have a bike that she's not scared to hop on the back of and ride to dinner. I guess at this point, it's just a matter of priorities, and having a bike we can both enjoy, however infrequently it may be, just kinda trumps a bike that I love, and she resents.

Any advice on convincing her that a cbr is just as comfortable for the 3 miles at a time that she rides? 3 miles isn't an exaggeration, either. Her longest ride on the Harley was about 5. She likes it, and has made many comments about how she misses it, but isn't comfortable on the cbr, even when it's not moving.

Harley ride only 5 miles? Sounds like she is just not a bike girl type. If their not into it, their not into it. My ex was that way. I begged her often to come ride with me. When she did, she could only stand 15 minutes and then wanted to go home. Sooner or later it was, screw this, I'm going riding for a long day. Then it was, GF bitching I'm spending more time riding than paying attension to her. Finally a fight - she yells, " you love that motorcycle more than you love me!" My answer - "well, effen absolutely!". She storms outta my house, never to be seen again. Bye GF....;)

Edited by mello dude

Her bitching about a 3 mile commute on a CBR is probably equivalent to you bitching about the walk from the living room to the refrigerator to get your own beer/food.

Spank her on the ass, then tell her tits or gtfo and grab you a beer.

:nono: You kids nowadays have ZERO pimp strength.

Get a new girl mah man!

(In a thought bubble)

"Bike or girl.... bike or girl...."

(Bubble pops, slaps forehead)

"Oh SHIT! BIKE! Duhhhhhhh"

(Wheelies off at full throttle effectively throwing his now EXgirlfriend from the passenger seat, ending their relationship, and solving RedRocket's problem all at once)

:wheeliezx10::D

Get a new girl mah man!

(In a thought bubble)

"Bike or girl.... bike or girl...."

(Bubble pops, slaps forehead)

"Oh SHIT! BIKE! Duhhhhhhh"

(Wheelies off at full throttle effectively throwing his now EXgirlfriend from the passenger seat, ending their relationship, and solving RedRocket's problem all at once)

:wheeliezx10::D

Great ideas, guys. Now, maybe if she weren't about 20 times out of my league, then I'd try that. She is, though, and I'm not willing to give up on that. You wouldn't, either. :D

She said she might right with me to dinner for taco Tuesday. We'll see. :)

Great ideas, guys. Now, maybe if she weren't about 20 times out of my league, then I'd try that. She is, though, and I'm not willing to give up on that. You wouldn't, either. :D

She said she might right with me to dinner for taco Tuesday. We'll see. :)

Girls are like buses and fish mixed into one for 3 reasons:

1) They come in all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes.... You'll always be able to hook another one like her.

2) Every time one leaves, you can always count on getting the next one that comes along in 5 minutes.

3) Every 30 days or so they smell like Nemo! :D

Girls are like buses and fish mixed into one for 3 reasons:

1) They come in all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes.... You'll always be able to hook another one like her.

2) Every time one leaves, you can always count on getting the next one that comes along in 5 minutes.

3) Every 30 days or so they smell like Nemo! :D

Damn.. I can't argue with the logic.

Yeah, well I could tell you all about my pimp strength, as well as her sammich making abilities, but she sometimes stalks me on here, so I won't.

dude just get her a bike to ride or she going to have to trust her life in your hands

pick up a 250 ninja cheap and easy to fix

Edited by wht_scorpion