Brass Balls

SWing'R

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree to that. wow just fucking awesome wow

Just remember that when you are bitching about government employees and how lazy and overpaid they are.

Maybe we (stateworkers) need a raise and some respect

guys this really hurts my feelings. Rosso stepped to the plate when someone was mackin on his ol' lady and it gets moved.

Wheezle has creeped out many of ladies in his day.

Now taxpayer dollars (the ones everybody is bitching about) have been moved here to die. The citizens of this great state deserve to see the pictures that their tax dollars paid for.

guys this really hurts my feelings. Rosso stepped to the plate when someone was mackin on his ol' lady and it gets moved.

Wheezle has creeped out many of ladies in his day.

Now taxpayer dollars (the ones everybody is bitching about) have been moved here to die. The citizens of this great state deserve to see the pictures that their tax dollars paid for.

It pretty much belongs in this forum. Sorry dude. And for the record, I didn't move any of these posts, but I support the decision to do so.

By the end of this year, we need to have a "Top Ten in 2010" list for threads, and I demand this one be nominated....

I like this idea, but since I'm a Mod now, I'm not supposed to get involved in the proliferation of such matters. However, that picture's freakin' hilarious! Who the hell has a ball that friggin' big layin' around, & a forklift. The motorcycle helmet's the icing on the cake tying it all together! :lol:

EPIC! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

I like this idea, but since I'm a Mod now, I'm not supposed to get involved in the proliferation of such matters. However, that picture's freakin' hilarious! Who the hell has a ball that friggin' big layin' around, & a forklift. The motorcycle helmet's the icing on the cake tying it all together! :lol:

EPIC! ;)

That guy has the same helmet and gloves as me, and the same forklift

It pretty much belongs in this forum. Sorry dude. And for the record, I didn't move any of these posts, but I support the decision to do so.

As do I Ben, I expected as much, hell I expected to have the ban hammer thrown at me.

It wasn't really fair of me to take a thread thanking him and turn it into what it became.

What he did for Looney was a great thing. I just reached my boil over point,

I was home sick today and simply couldn't contain myself any longer.

As do I Ben' date=' I expected as much, hell I expected to have the ban hammer thrown at me.

It wasn't really fair of me to take a thread thanking him and turn it into what it became.

What he did for Looney was a great thing. I just reached my boil over point,

I was home sick today and simply couldn't contain myself any longer.[/quote']

cold medicine will do some awesome shit! ;)

while i see your frustration swing'r, it takes two to tango....why be so hard on this guy when he wasnt the only one...its not like your wife was telling him to leave her alone...

not trying to start anything, just saying that maybe the problem originated a little closer to home

if it made you that uncomfortable that they were friends, you should have told your wife to distance herself from him, instead of going to him about it....

seems like you have a slight trust issue, which is understandable since a lot of women are skanks (not your wife, just saying in general), but it seems like the situation could have been dealt with better....if you went to your wife with your concerns and she didnt do anything to change it, then that is a problem in itself...but i dont know the details of all that happened, just throwing a different perspective out there

Edited by Steve Butters