kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

lol thanks man i would gladly ride todds sumo tommorrow but it just hurts to bad right now :(

Understandable. I definitely would be trying to talk you out of coming out for the ride if you were seriously thinking about it. Rest is the best thing for you right now.... although I'm definitely bummed that we won't get to meet up for the ride tomorrow.

Oh, and I guess if you don't hear another Katana horror story by the end of the day, or get a call or text from me saying "fail", you'll know I made it through alright and earned myself that free Chipotle! :D

lol i hope you make it just watch for deer :lol:

if you make it to coshocton and have a min give me a call ill some meet you guys and say hi

I'll try my best man! I'll see if I can petition the group to stop by your house so we can barge inside and raise hell for about 15 until we then disappear suddenly, single file out the door and back to the bikes to continue. :)

I think Coshocton has a three-day rule on roadkill. Should be aged appropriately by now.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Everytime I feel like a douche all dressed in my space-suit, I see a guy like you and put all that crap on again. Thanks for reminding all of us of its importance.

Sooo, I'm guessing that you're going to be gettin' another Kawi then?
im not sure about what ill be getting, im gonna wait on the insurance company to see what they are going to say before i start looking........
Then I guess that we might be calling you "Honda Kid" or "Suzuki Kid" here soon? :lol:
:lol: im to loyal to my kawi's man :D

Contradiction? Must be the meds talkin'.

:lol: im afraid if it was a suzuki or a honda the deer would have walked away....... kawi = deer slayer

It wouldn't have walked away, it would have have rode away.

Get those knees healed up so you can get back to work buddy! Ermm, well, I imagine its hard to push a clutch...

:eek:

What kind of work are you referring to?!

B/c if you just said what I think you said.... EWWWWWW! :tongue:

I think that could be taken both ways, actually!

He drives a big truck for a living, and the knees would need to be functional for that....