kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

Glad you made it through it. I have hit 2 deer( I HATE DEER).

Agree. And i think we're sending deer a very backward message by allowing people to hunt them in the woods, but not on public roads.

If i had my way, the insurance industry would pay $50 to anyone who shot a deer trying to cross a street.

Kawi Kid - what kind of pants did you have on?

I'm good about wearing my helmet/gloves/jacket 100% of the time, but the bandages on your knees, and the damage to the toe of your boot are making me rethink some choices...

Agree. And i think we're sending deer a very backward message by allowing people to hunt them in the woods, but not on public roads.

If i had my way, the insurance industry would pay $50 to anyone who shot a deer trying to cross a street.

I'm good about wearing my helmet/gloves/jacket 100% of the time, but the bandages on your knees, and the damage to the toe of your boot are making me rethink some choices...

Not the best idea but ya I think the insurance company's should push for more deer hunting but shooting at deer on the side of a road is just asking for some dumb hillbilly to try to shoot from his car and hit someone in a car in the next lane or miss and send a bullet off into no mans land and hit a house or car.

I believe he was wearing AE jeans. Only a couple of tears in them. Ironically, no where near the knees.

Boots were wolverine steel toed.

let me know if you need anything man

thanks dude

Glad you're ok.

You probably know it by now, but its not the deer you see that's the problem - its the three that you dont see that'll mess your shit up.

Those fuckers travel in packs.

i learned the hard way......... if there is one there is two more for sure!!!

Mabey so but the important one that runs the show and lays the law down is a Honda girl. :D

And brian if youre up to it and still wanna ride with us tommarrow you can use my sumo.

i dont think so buddy i am pretty sore i dont think ill be riding anything to soon. this weekend is gonna be a nice calm drug induced coma on my couch..........

like cdubyah said ae jeans...... you have been nice to have riding pants on but i havent got to buyin any yet :(

I believe he was wearing AE jeans. Only a couple of tears in them. Ironically, no where near the knees.

Boots were wolverine steel toed.

carhartt steel toes to be exact ;)

AE pants have holes in them anyways, so nobody will ever know you're wrecked in them. ;) I'm glad you're okay, bro. Sooo, I'm guessing that you're going to be gettin' another Kawi then?

im not sure about what ill be getting, im gonna wait on the insurance company to see what they are going to say before i start looking........

Damn Kid, you fuckered that bike (& yourself) up good.

Is the deer strung up in the barn?

no i left it in the ditch :lol: