kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

• 10 months later...

*Tears* So sad to see a fellow 636 bite the big one. And I'm glad to see you were able to walk away, well...limp away. I've been there watch out for the goose bumps on that rash!!!! If you decide to part it out let me know, I could always use a few extra parts laying around =p

*Tears* So sad to see a fellow 636 bite the big one. And I'm glad to see you were able to walk away, well...limp away. I've been there watch out for the goose bumps on that rash!!!! If you decide to part it out let me know, I could always use a few extra parts laying around =p

This was close to a year ago. Chvysoldier is just out gravedigging, bumping older threads again.

Not scared at all, I had some choices to make and I took the adult route. Ill have one again for sure I miss riding alot and so does carrie. Its like its the longest winter ever for me lol.

aww, our little kawikid is growing up....

Wow, I'm definitely gonna be buying boots today and will be putting the elbow and shoulder pads back in my jacket. I have everything but boots and pants right now cuz I thought they would look dumb for every day riding but this thread has change my mind for sure!