Ohio Bike Week

gen3flygirl

I'll hopefully end up there on one of the weekend days just to check it out. Most likely head out in the morning but come back the same day since its not too far and I can take Rt 2 on the lake the whole way. Only way I'd stay up there is if I can convince my Dad to bring the boat up and sleep on it

i'm a 1/2 hour west of there, but i work nights and i'm taking off the last week of june for midwest thunder 5 in niles mi. but i'm planning on hitting the drag races on saturday. if anyone is headed up on either weekend post up and maybe we can meet for a beer somewhere.

I went last year, it was pretty cool. Block party is fun.

HD crowd, but more receptive to others than most rallies.

Was talking to a state trooper friend, this is said to be one of the safer events in the area.

Okay for a day or two, more than that would probably get boring.

I may pop up for a night if I can.

Count me in, let’s try to arrange a day so we all can meet up. I’m thinking the first weekend of the event 5th & 6th.

actually probably better off going that 2nd weekend on Saturday from the looks of it. Seems as though there is more things to do:

Saturday, June 12th

Lake Erie Loop participants depart 6am

ROEDER FOUNDER'S DAY PARTY & PARADE STAGING at Roeder Racing, Monroeville, 9am-4pm

HUGE BIKE PARADE to the BLOCK PARTY Bikes ride into Downtown Sandusky, filling the surrounding streets to CAPACITY! The Block Party that follows is ENOURMOUS!! Live entertainment begins around noon and lasts till just after MIDNIGHT! Featuring THE WORLD FAMOUS EARTHQUAKERS !! Additional street entertainers & TONS of vendors & displays open all day long!

Kids Area Sponsored by (TBA) - Downtown Sandusky, 10am-8pm

Easyrider Saloon Contests at the Rockin' Horse, 9:30-11pm

Meadowlarks Motorcross Race - Day 1 (Amherst)

actually probably better off going that 2nd weekend on Saturday from the looks of it. Seems as though there is more things to do:

Saturday, June 12th

Lake Erie Loop participants depart 6am

ROEDER FOUNDER'S DAY PARTY & PARADE STAGING at Roeder Racing, Monroeville, 9am-4pm

HUGE BIKE PARADE to the BLOCK PARTY Bikes ride into Downtown Sandusky, filling the surrounding streets to CAPACITY! The Block Party that follows is ENOURMOUS!! Live entertainment begins around noon and lasts till just after MIDNIGHT! Featuring THE WORLD FAMOUS EARTHQUAKERS !! Additional street entertainers & TONS of vendors & displays open all day long!

Kids Area Sponsored by (TBA) - Downtown Sandusky, 10am-8pm

Easyrider Saloon Contests at the Rockin' Horse, 9:30-11pm

Meadowlarks Motorcross Race - Day 1 (Amherst)

Hmmm, ok, I would have to take a vac day becuase I'm working that weekend. Will figure it out!

Hmmm, ok, I would have to take a vac day becuase I'm working that weekend. Will figure it out!

Yea I'm sure we can come up with something. I just took a quick look at the 2 saturdays and thought that was the better of the events persay

I go up every year. Usually with some Harley friends. This year I plan to have a mix of cruiser and rocket friends to go up with. It has been fun in the past. I think it will be better with a mix. lets make arrangements to meet somewhere and get together.

if more people chime in with when they would prefer to go we could start to figure something out even though its still pretty far off. I know I would prefer that 12th since to me it seems like more things to do

all bikes are welcome. I go just about every day, every year. Never had a problem with my sport bike. always been accepted. If someone isnt nice, they get rubber in there face. I havent done it, but my buddies have. Every now and then you get the morons who think there HD is the baddest. It does get bored after a few days. The last friday and saturday are ALWAYS the best days! the block party downtown is awesome every year. especially 2 years ago when Saliva rocked the streets. Best Yet! and Buckcherry was awesome. Ill be there every day this year.

Edited by ICEMAN

I'd ride up for part of that. I leave for Thailand the day it ends, so preferably a little earlier in the week, though.

Be careful in Thailand.

if more people chime in with when they would prefer to go we could start to figure something out even though its still pretty far off. I know I would prefer that 12th since to me it seems like more things to do

Start a poll?