VID: Sportbike bashing

NinjaNick

^ Although I will never refer to you as anything other than the "sheep fucker" or "fruit" (or some variation/combination of the two).... I am still willing to give you credit where credits due. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Although I will never refer to you as anything other than the "sheep fucker" or "fruit" (or some variation/combination of the two).... I am still willing to give you credit where credits due. :D

To set the record straight, again. I dont fuck my sheep. I charge others to fuck them. Sheep pimp = SHIMP ;)

Don't matter whether you're driving or riding if you're doing double+ speed limit in traffic you're the jackass. It don't matter if the reporter didn't do proper bike studies etc., people are going to see 153 mph in a 45 mph and they're going to go ya outlaw those bikes...ignorant or not the minority of the jackasses doing that could screw it up for the rest of us....

To set the record straight, again. I dont fuck my sheep. I charge others to fuck them. I just get off watching it. Sheep pimp = SHIMP ;)

:eek:

You sick bastard! I bet you indulge in a private session of your own from time to time also.... :nono:

:eek:

You sick bastard! I bet you indulge in a private session of your own from time to time also.... :nono:

Yes I am. And maybe sometimes but dont tell anyone. Glad this isn't in the interwebz for everyone to see. Wait...........wut?:lol:

I call BS on that 153. Did you see where they were at? No one in their right fucking mind would touch even 120 on that road. That laser gun is jank. 96 is believable, 153 is not. Do these people realize what 150+ mph even looks like or how much ground you're covering at that speed.

I call BS on that 153. Did you see where they were at? No one in their right fucking mind would touch even 120 on that road. That laser gun is jank. 96 is believable, 153 is not. Do these people realize what 150+ mph even looks like or how much ground you're covering at that speed.

you musta missed the other thread about this...150 is slow as shit, im pretty sure you could do figure 8s in a one car garage at 150mph

That sounds like a challenge. :popcorn:

I think the video is Heavily biasd....Especially then saying "all the Cruising bikes were following the laws"

Right....Because they dont go out and act up.

And to whover aid something about the bar-hopping...exactly.

Being the devils advocate here......

Biased? It was pretty clear by the video that many (most?) were breaking the speed limit and passing on double yellow's a lot of the time. Thats fact and the general public has no tolerance for our type of fun. We can call it biased or bull shit or whatever but fact is fact. Us sport riders break laws and push the envelope. Fact is fact. We should not get our panties in a wad when we get called out on it.