Q-S-&-L Bike Night 4/21/10

mrbret

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK bike is done finally so ill be there this week , be good to see ya all again .
does it dyno faster than a 6 year old on a Huffy this time?

ouch. :lol:

(not that I can say anything either :D )

Promotion? Good to hear.

I'll try to play nice this week. :D

Yeah you might want too! Calling me a bitch behind my back on the internet in the last meet post is kinda funny. Next time someone asks you to move the bike twice, and both times you say yes just move the bike.

BTW to the head of the meet I don't mind the guys in the parking lot one bit, but having someone giving me that kinda crap when my head of my Market is in my store asking me to have him move is kinda like grade school. So if you guys keep it like it has been w/o jagr crap everything will be fine. :popcorn:

Edited by IVRINGS

Yeah you might want too! Calling me a bitch behind my back on the internet in the last meet post is kinda funny. Next time someone asks you to move the bike twice, and both times you say yes just move the bike.

BTW to the head of the meet I don't mind the guys in the parking lot one bit, but having someone giving me that kinda crap when my head of my Market is in my store asking me to have him move is kinda like grade school. So if you guys keep it like it has been w/o jagr crap everything will be fine. :popcorn:

Yessum masser.

I try not to dissapoint my fan base. You really lost any hope with me when you said "I told the street-racers it was ok to park here". Also the silky purple shirt and floral tie was sending mixed signals. So next time you tell me to "move it" look me in the eye and quit staring at my package. K snookums?

:D

Yessum masser.

I try not to dissapoint my fan base. You really lost any hope with me when you said "I told the street-racers it was ok to park here". Also the silky purple shirt and floral tie was sending mixed signals. So next time you tell me to "move it" look me in the eye and quit staring at my package. K snookums?

You got a fan base. Nice! On to the other day, you really don't listen do you? I said some of the CR guys aka "Columbus Racing" not SR, but I don't think you would understand that since you didn't understand, "Please move your bike" from one guy that was just asked to move, me the first time, and then the 2nd. Also I love how you are getting into detail about me and what I was wearing. Have you been dreaming of me or something? :rolleyes: First thing my shirt wasn't silky, and what is wrong with having a purple shirt? Since most of the customers I have are woman you got to learn how to dress for that. I'm not tryin' to dress up for you. ;)

Purple is sexy man what can u say. :D

I had some of them shits in the 90s. Coupled with the mall Kiosk purchased gold chains you couldn't fail. All you need was that and to play a lil Jodeci and someone was gettin pregnant. :sex:

Yessum masser.

Ruh rohh Rorge astro-char.jpg

There is no "head of the meet" we are not a biker gang, just a bunch of non COLUMBUS RACING friends meeting up causing no hassle to anyone, not being rowdy, not speeding, no burnouts. You are lucky to have such a nice bunch of bikers around.

Yessum masser.

+1

If you are going to associate us with the CR people without know anything about us then you really cant get your frillies in a bunch if any of us associate you with the other "silky purple shirt and floral tie" wearing meat lovers.

As i said in the other chat I did ask everyone to park more towards the CC end & not in front of the busy bed store........ You are welcome