Suzuki B-KING

NinjaNick

On their website all they show is the 2008. Was that the only year that they came out? If so, do you know why? Are they discontinued?

If anyone has one, how are the ergonomics on one? It looks like the bars are way higher than the seat.

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM King he has one.

I always loved those things. They are massive but I've always said if I leave sport bikes, it'll be to that. I saw a couple at ASK off Brice on the East side not long ago, see them on Craigslist from time to time as well. Use craigslook.com for proximity searches!

There is a local dealer by me that qouted my friend $7400 otd for new one they have sitting on the floor.

:eek: Holy crap that's cheap!

I figured if I ever decide to leave the 14, that the B-King is an option looks like.

Anyone know if 2008 were their only year? Suzuki site only shows '08.

I won't be trying to talk you out of this one but it's more like a lateral move so why go through the expense? You can make your bike just a comfortable for less money.

You do know Suzuki hasn't brought any 2010 into the U.S. yet and won't unless sales justify doing so.

Yes, 2008 is the only year. We have a silver one, and a black one still available. I will get you an OTD price and PM it to you. The all black is still in the crate, silver one is on the floor. I took the silver one for a spin last year. LOVED IT. Would take it over a Busa anyday. I felt so much more comfortable. i am 6'1.5" 190lbs. The big gas tank/intake shrouds are very nice IMO. Let me know if you would like more info! I personally thought the bike handled VERY well.

here is our silver one.

4539838694_ba713b1e6d_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

:eek: Holy crap that's cheap!

I figured if I ever decide to leave the 14, that the B-King is an option looks like.

Anyone know if 2008 were their only year? Suzuki site only shows '08.

I do like the looks of them and it's a bike not everyone has

I won't be trying to talk you out of this one but it's more like a lateral move so why go through the expense? You can make your bike just a comfortable for less money.

You do know Suzuki hasn't brought any 2010 into the U.S. yet and won't unless sales justify doing so.

I'm torn between this and a Z1000.

And might I say the B-king is a much sweeter choice than a v-rod

:lol:

Yes, 2008 is the only year. We have a silver one, and a black one still available. I will get you an OTD price and PM it to you. The all black is still in the crate, silver one is on the floor. I took the silver one for a spin last year. LOVED IT. Would take it over a Busa anyday. I felt so much more comfortable. i am 6'1.5" 190lbs. The big gas tank/intake shrouds are very nice IMO. Let me know if you would like more info! I personally thought the bike handled VERY well.

Sure, give me more info via PM. I'd like to see what kind of deal you could get me.

It was my understanding that they were only made in 08 but then they had 09's at the IMS show last year as well as this year.

Like Uncle Punk said, a BKing would be a lateral move. I believe it has more HP than the stock 14 does but not much. As far as ergo's, go sit on a Gen 2 Busa, imagine having bar risers and spread your legs a few inches. Hell, you could get some risers for your 14 that would make the ergo's the same. As much as I like to convert you to the Zuk side of life, I dont think you'd be happy with the BKing