Any group plans for the winter months?

mrbret

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......smowboarding!!!!! :) sure its only mad river, but it can at least keep your legs loose......and if you (not you bret, ppl in general) are one of those ppl who will ONLY snowboard/ski out west or up east, well move there lol

but seriously Bret, if you and your girl feel like skiing/snowboarding , let me know...its kinda $$$$$$ but its fun to get fried and hit the terrain park!!!!! i still need to check my gear!!!! arrrggggg.....need to wax.....arrrrgggggg

.......smowboarding!!!!! :) sure its only mad river, but it can at least keep your legs loose......and if you (not you bret, ppl in general) are one of those ppl who will ONLY snowboard/ski out west or up east, well move there lol

but seriously Bret, if you and your girl feel like skiing/snowboarding , let me know...its kinda $$$$$$ but its fun to get fried and hit the terrain park!!!!! i still need to check my gear!!!! arrrggggg.....need to wax.....arrrrgggggg

i've never been there or anywhere snowboarding, dont get much snow in the south east of England, just a lot of old people & you cant really use them as snowboards.

Would love to go though, can you rent all the needed gear up there?

You can use old people as sleds. It's most effective a couple hours after death when rigor has set in. Just kidding, I love old people.

Should I get my skis and snowboard waxed?

We should all get together at a bar or something some weekend. I haven't hit rock bottom with my riding withdrawal yet but I'm guessing by December I should be good and ready.

jermattak - I have not put mine away, I refuse to miss the one nice day I'm sure there will be. I wanna be ready for it.

Angrish - Do you just mean skiing only or does that also include snowboarding? I've never liked the idea of skiing but I'm up for snowboarding if time & money permit

...angrish wont ski !!!!! maybe his woman, but i would LOVE, JUST LOVE to see him on skis!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

as for times well yea you work weekends BRET???? damn thats right...i can hit the weekdays but only after 5 :( ......we'll work somthing out...yea you should at least try it :)

You can't take it off or anything?

Yeah, I should be able to as long as I have a good bit of notice to give them.

I'm the only one that works my shift so it's not like anyone else can pick up the slack for a night..... :violin: ...... :D

...angrish wont ski !!!!! maybe his woman, but i would LOVE, JUST LOVE to see him on skis!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

as for times well yea you work weekends BRET???? damn thats right...i can hit the weekdays but only after 5 :( ......we'll work somthing out...yea you should at least try it :)

I do just fine untill I have to stop!!

so your girl can meet you at work...leave from there, ride all day :) or what ever :)

I dont bring my bike to work so I would still have to go home & get the bike & get changed etc. Also after sitting in front of PC for 11 hours I'm kind of sleepy.