Feeler: 2004 Honda CBR 600rr

redrocket04

Just a feeler. I may sell it, I may trade it, or I may just keep it and buy second bike. Either way..

I want a more comfortable bike for longer distance riding, and obviously, the cbr isn't gonna trick anyone into thinking it's a comfortable bike for anything more than twelve minutes. I've FOUND the bike I want, so now I'm just at the point of figuring out which way to go with it. I'd prefer to not dip entirely into my savings, which is why I'm contemplating.

Anyway, 2004 CBR 600rr. 6,700 miles. Just about as stock as it can be. New Conti road attacks last week. some minor scratches on the right side from previous owner. I'll include front and rear Pit Bull Stands, as well. Clear title in hand. $5,000

good luck with the sale man! I know what you mean about wanting something more comfortable but decided to stick it through another year with my 600rr. I added a Corbin seat and holy hell the difference it made. So if you end up keeping it I HIGHLY suggest getting a corbin, it'll make you think twice.

I'd rather sell my car off and get a 2nd bike then sell my 600rr though

Lol. If I sold my Lexus, I could get one hell of a second bike. :)

yea I feel ya on that. My Camaro is just a fun car but it just sits in the garage and its almost pointless to have it. I thought getting it I would use it more than my G35 but yea not so much. At this point I just wanna sell it and save money or get a 2nd more comfy bike

I will say though, if you weren't so much of a bitch complaining about your f(*&ing comfort I'd say you should just keep what you got! :p

No lie I'd much rather have an 600rr than a VFR.... but its better than one of those damn beamas! ;)

They should stick to making things that have FOUR wheels!

I will say though, if you weren't so much of a bitch complaining about your f(*&ing comfort I'd say you should just keep what you got! :p

No lie I'd much rather have an 600rr than a VFR.... but its better than one of those damn beamas! ;)

i love my 600rr but I'd LOVE to have a VFR right along side of it for the longer trips. hell I'm only 25 but with a long list of sports injuries half the time i feel 40

have you seen the new 1000rr from bmw? now that is a bmw bike i would own in a heartbeat

Edited by Bad324

Lol. You're 18 and 2 months, though. I'm 32 tomorrow. Talk to me then. :)

Oh, now, see, the Bimmer is pretty damn nice. They've been building them longer than they've been building cars. :)

i love my 600rr but I'd LOVE to have a VFR right along side of it for the longer trips. hell I'm only 25 but with a long list of sports injuries half the time i feel 40

have you seen the new 1000rr from bmw? now that is a bmw bike i would own in a heartbeat

Oh, yes I have.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/clips/2010-bmw-s-1000-rr/1212959/

Edited by redrocket04

I'll try to find the link on the WERA board, but someone over there put a stock BMW S1000RR on a dyno. 196.x hp at the wheel, with 35 miles on the engine.

I grant you that not all dyno's are created equal; so the did comparison pulls with a GSXR 1000 and a Haybusa (on different days - temp, etc. can affect the reading as well).

the result is that the BMW put almost 30 more hp to the wheel than the GSXR 1000, and 13 more to the wheel than the Hayabusa, while maintaining peak torque over a significantly larger portion of the power-band.

Sick engine.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=251163&highlight=wow+s1000rr+bmw

600rr is not for sale anymore. I'm in love.

This thread may be closed.

just wait til you mod it a little, then you really won't want to let it go :D

Seriously though if you do only one thing to it, get a Corbin seat. Makes a 10000000x difference

just wait til you mod it a little, then you really won't want to let it go :D

Seriously though if you do only one thing to it, get a Corbin seat. Makes a 10000000x difference

I'm looking. Not gonna pay $259 for one, so I'll wait til somebody buys one, then sells it for cheap. :)

I'm looking. Not gonna pay $259 for one, so I'll wait til somebody buys one, then sells it for cheap. :)

I got mine for $200 shipped basically brand new. The deals are few and far between but eventually you'll find one. Mine was on ebay but I was also watching 600rr.net like a hawk