Calling All Riders!

Doug

:banana:How long do u sit before the urge to ride drives u insane????

I usually have to ride at least 1 every 24 hour's. And yes I'm awake at 5:38am and bored outta my mind lol

Your clock is fast! Your post shows 5:29 and my clocks says only 5:32 at the moment, just sayin :p

I just woke up for no reason and my alarm doesn't go off till 7:30 ...f*ck oh well at least I have this place lol but I have the urge now just out of spontaniety if that's even a word I might go ride now...is it raining yet!?

Edited by KL9 F4i

I would randomly wake up in the middle of the night craving taco bell, those guys always get a laugh when I pull up on the bike and latch the bags full of burritos and quisdellas to the side mirrors. Fulfulling my thirst for taco bell and riding.

I would randomly wake up in the middle of the night craving taco bell, those guys always get a laugh when I pull up on the bike and latch the bags full of burritos and quisdellas to the side mirrors. Fulfulling my thirst for taco bell and riding.

I did that last night, but it was for edamame, and it was only like 9:00pm, not the middle of the night.