PDF Form Filling from an Excel Sheet

Disclaimer

I'm hoping an IT nerd or two can help me out with this.

I've searched regarding ways to take a PDF form and have it import data from an Excel sheet. Basically, I made this "label" - we'll call it, and it can have 13 fields populated. I'm trying to create a Dynamic Stamp that'll auto-populate with imported data from Excel.

I've tested the export to a txt file, and it'll import/export fine, but as soon as I import the txt file into Excel and resave it with the values I want (not the test cases) using the Tab delimited format, and I've also tried MS-DOS format -- Acrobat will no longer import the text data. I am make sure the Form value titles/variables are correct.

Note that I do NOT have Acrobat Professional, just Standard and it's only version 6.0. And I've also tried using the xfdf export from Acrobat in hopes of using XML, but Excel doesn't like that either.

Any thoughts? I haven't went the Javascript route because I don't have Acrobat Pro (and the project really isn't worth coding) -- just wondered if there was some simple trick or something I'm missing.

TIA.:cheers: