New to the forum

SthrnSqrl

Hello,

My name is Drew and it's been 12 hours since my last ride.

Southern boy transplanted into the heart of hell when I married a girl from Northeast Ohio. I've just recently gotten back onto a bike after not having one on the road for about 10 years. Before that, I started on a bike at about 9, and rode a bike off and on for the next 20 years or so.

The newest one in my stable is far from a steed...more a pony, but it gets me where I want to go, and was cheap. These days, I'm riding a 1991 Honda CB250 NightHawk that I picked up for $200. I have had to rework about half of everything on it, and spend my free time playing with it.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I'm from Alabama. I've lived all over...Bama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and now Ohio.

I've Ridden The Tail of the Dragon on a souped up Yamaha Maxim, a '74 Suzuki 250GT, and in a '73 Opel GT. We had lots of great twisty winding roads back home. Here in Ashtabula County, everything is flat and straight. I may take a ride down south of Y-Town later this week, just to get out for a bit.

I miss the get up and go from my past bikes, but the NH is fine for a leisurely ride. I considered buying the little VT 500 Ascot at the local bike shop. For now, though, the NH is great...cheap to operate, easy to work on, and so far...dependable.

Anyone wanna ride down to Rogers Friday morning?