Msf course

wht_scorpion

I spent much of my time watching everybody else. Some people were very entertaining.

That was the fun part!

I wore my textile jacket, work boots, gloves and helmet that I usually wear when I ride. I didn't have my riding pants at the time, and I don't think I would have worn them even if I did, unless it was rainy or cold!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. She just wanted to know some things. End of summer she has a 500 mile run back to upstate ny for her break in. to senica lake

I still need to make it up to the Finger Lake region.

It was a bit cold so I wore my leather jacket and chaps. Everyone else had leather jackets. No one looked at me odd, but then again I was the only one that showed up to class on a bike

Same here for the first day riding. I rode the bike down, so I was fully geared up (same thing I'm wearing in my avatar actually). Second day I drove the car down as I was a little sore from being on the bike the whole day before (rode with my brothers after class until 10pm), so I just wore my textile jacket and jeans. I even took off the jacket halfway through since I had a long sleeved shirt on and it was getting hot sitting around watching other people. Even when we did go, most of them went so slow (usually under 10mph) I was still getting hot following them.

GL with the class, I had fun with mine. I ended up using a Night Hawk 250..fun little bike to zip through the course on. The stupid figure 8's in the box was really the only thing that was tricky to me, just because u r going so slow.

hahaha thats what i used!!! ^^ funny i was about to go off and cruise in the woods for a bit. lol but that class is way too easy!! how long does she have left?

she got her endorsement last fall. Had planned on surprising me before we got married, but then realized that she was going to change her name pretty much as soon as we got back from our honeymoon, so she waited to get the "M" endorsement until she was already getting a new license.

so my friend raised a good question. We have the classroom portion for tonight, do we need to bring anything?

Your MC temps or your MC endorsement. Can't hurt to toss the gear you want to wear into the car in case after they describe the must have items you are worried that something does not meet the rules you can show it to them ahead of time.

Be on time, if you are not they will give away your spot.

so my friend raised a good question. We have the classroom portion for tonight, do we need to bring anything?

I have my classroom portion of it tonight also. Im going to bring a notepad and just throw my gear in the back of my truck. Even though they say you dont need it on the first day.

I have my classroom portion of it tonight also. Im going to bring a notepad and just throw my gear in the back of my truck. Even though they say you dont need it on the first day.

Are you taking it at West Broad? If so we are in the same class. I managed to get the only walk in spot yesterday. I will be on the A range this weekend.

Howard

• 2 weeks later...
Why even want to use your own when there's a good chance of it being dropped?

Have fun at the class!

our instructor had been teaching the class for 20 years and said our class was one of the few that not a single person dropped a bike during :confused:

our instructor had been teaching the class for 20 years and said our class was one of the few that not a single person dropped a bike during :confused:

that doesn't mean someone wont...I took mine with laura shes like seer of all of the instructors, and she said the same thing. we had a girl in there drop it on herself three times...