Nesba is hooking Ohio Riders up!! Putnam June 12 and or 13 at Putnam!!

Dubguy85

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NESBA is riding Summit Main this weekend and Mid-Ohio Monday and Tuesday. Brian might be occupied for the next few days.

some of the control riders are doing Summit, Mit-Ohio, then driving to VIR, and riding NJMP immediately after.

They're literally riding more in 10 days than I'll ride all season. must be a rough life, right?

I talked to Bucky Badger last night! First off, let me just say super cool guy! Nesba has been soo kind to give away these track days so OR members could hit the track. Well last night we talked about getting more OR people on the track together, so here is what he said we could do. He said for June 12th and or the 13th at Putnam we could get it for 125 per day annnnd not have to pay the Nesba sign up fee! This deal is sick for Putnam! I'm signing up for Nesba today so I can do more events!

You can do 1 day or BOTH days, but its $125 PER DAY. So 1 day for $125 or BOTH for $250

So this is what you need to do, put in this thread if you want to go, and then pm me your number and Bucky will call you with details!

So far its me, my dad, kawasaki guy, twizted rabbit, twizted girl, and I think Ross! Let's see how many OR people we can get at putnam!!!

DEADLINE MAY 29th for sign up

PM sent for the saturday the 12

I'm in the middle of buying a house and not sure if the $$ is gonna be there to do both days. Is there still room to sign up if I want to wait a bit or is the list getting full?

Id talk to Bucky about that... I believe there is some room, but you know how that goes.. A lot of people wait until close to the deadline and it could fill up fast.. Id call and just talk to him about it.. A lot are doing 1 day and a lot are doing both.. 1 is better than none! Or, pay for one, and maybe pay for the other if funds are available!