Nesba is hooking Ohio Riders up!! Putnam June 12 and or 13 at Putnam!!

Dubguy85

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be down with putnam. im in the middle of putnam and mid ohio..... 2.5 hours to either one. hella closer than gingerman---im not too excited about going 6 hours just for 1 trackday...

Sounds good man! U remember me? my friend bought your r6? Anyway.. Pm me your number whenever you are ready to sign up! It will be a blast!

No.. You can do one or both days.. MAY 29th is the deadline.. I'm sure we can get your bike over somehow! ( I might have a spot for your bike)

May 29th? Awesome :D I'd sign up today if I had the money, but I've gotta wait till my disposable income accumulates a bit...

pimpin. i'll have to piss off my stt buddies and try this out.

why would it piss off your STT buddies? they got something against inexpensive trackdays?

I'm friends with quite a few people who ride primarily with NESBA, but none of them are mad at me for doing the Gingerman date with STT in a couple weeks.

why would it piss off your STT buddies? they got something against inexpensive trackdays?

I'm friends with quite a few people who ride primarily with NESBA, but none of them are mad at me for doing the Gingerman date with STT in a couple weeks.

i was just kidding, GAWD

i'm buddies with a couple of the stt instructors and they don't care when i do fasttrax days or midohio days or yo mama days

heh heh

different region. Putnam is Mid-West. BeaveRun is Mid-Atlantic.

Ohio is the red-headed stepchild of NESBA's region system. :p

i've been a member for the last two years, and Saturday is the first time I'm going to ride at a Mid-West event.

I'll be riding both days with NESBA at BeaveRun, or i'd be all over this!

U already sign up for BeaveRun? If not, join us at Putnam!

I see. I asked Dale from NESBA if I can take my track day at BeaveRun on June 12th, so we'll see.

I appreciate the offers for bike transporation dubguy and Todd, but don't reserve space for me just yet. I'd feel bad claiming a trailer spot before I actually signed up, and I think I might put that off till after the STT day at Gingerman. I think after that day I'll be in a much better position to decide if I want to do both days or just one of the days with NESBA...it's a hard call to make right now considering how I've never done a track day :) Who knows...being a newbie there's always a chance I'll be coming home from Gingerman with a big twisted lump of metal instead of a bike :S

I appreciate the offers for bike transporation dubguy and Todd, but don't reserve space for me just yet. I'd feel bad claiming a trailer spot before I actually signed up, and I think I might put that off till after the STT day at Gingerman. I think after that day I'll be in a much better position to decide if I want to do both days or just one of the days with NESBA...it's a hard call to make right now considering how I've never done a track day :) Who knows...being a newbie there's always a chance I'll be coming home from Gingerman with a big twisted lump of metal instead of a bike :S

Na man.. Its not like that.. You'll want to do more thats for sure! And push yourself to YOUR limits, don't try and ride over your head.. You shouldn't hvae to get that OH CRAP pucker feeling... Just enjoy yourself, and push it whenever it feels comfortable! Just work on braking, body position, different lines, etc... Those things will make you faster quicker!

i'm gonna sign up for the sunday date for now since i think i want to do midohio on that saturday.

as it gets closer to the date and the weather looks like poo for midoh, but not for putnam, then i'll sign up for putnam on sat too.

will send pm to you shortly dubguy

I can't commit till around the first of june....theres a buncha stuff already kinda lined up plus gotta make sure i have enough cash for some other stuff.

Trying to do one trackday per month this summer. June 25 im also taking my car to the track in WV so not sure if I will have time to do this also. I definitely want to tho....putnam is a very nice track

ooo i think i want in on this..

anyone want to trailer together?

hmmmm.. maybe i can make both days if i leave right after work friday night..

ill have to figure this one out.

sunday fo sho though

Edited by Hoblick