Nesba is hooking Ohio Riders up!! Putnam June 12 and or 13 at Putnam!!

Dubguy85

I broke off a fuel nipple today (on the ZX7) in my gas tank after rebuilding the carbs. Not sure Im gonna have it running in time. But I really dont want to miss the chance to go, so worst case scenario, Ill take the ZX10 and take it REAL easy. I will NOT be a happy camper if I wreck the 10.

Calling now

I support riding the zx10 :D

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone that is camping on friday and saturday night at the cloverdale park? I need to figure out a place to stay now...

I'm going to be staying at the Cloverdale RV park Friday and Saturday night...be in a Wolfpack 5th wheel

hmmm... sleep in my car or just leave really early on sat. from cbus... decisions decisions.

is there a safe place to park my car for the night nearby the track? or just go into one of the camps?

Right on the entry road to the track Jbot

oh ok. if you see a blue car towing a POS yellow 600rr parked at the side of the road, say hi. are you going?

It'll be Sunday if I make it.

when will you know? we could all ride together I was planning on driving and pulling Brents trailor. he has it set up for two bikes but said might be able to get three.

when will you know? we could all ride together I was planning on driving and pulling Brents trailor. he has it set up for two bikes but said might be able to get three.

Saturday night, if I can make it it'll be last min for sure. Wont be riding it'll be too late to sign up it'll just be to help you and Brent out and hang with all my OR peeps.

Saturday night, if I can make it it'll be last min for sure. Wont be riding it'll be too late to sign up it'll just be to help you and Brent out and hang with all my OR peeps.

Well I hope you can go.

Paid in full as of today as well. I'll be there Sunday.

Looks like the ZX7 isnt gonna make it, as I had to order a nipple (if only it was that easy:D). So here I am nervous enough as it is taking the ZX10 and not the 7, and Brian is going through all the headlight taping up procedures with me on the phone, you know, in case you CRASH!:eek: Im gonna be like some gray haired doing 50 around the track:scooter:

Looks like this may be a fairly large group

Paid in full as of today as well. I'll be there Sunday.

Looks like the ZX7 isnt gonna make it, as I had to order a nipple (if only it was that easy:D). So here I am nervous enough as it is taking the ZX10 and not the 7, and Brian is going through all the headlight taping up procedures with me on the phone, you know, in case you CRASH!:eek: Im gonna be like some gray haired doing 50 around the track:scooter:

Looks like this may be a fairly large group

I got an extra set of race plastics for my 07 zx10r. They aren't pretty but will do the job....I'm just saying.

YAY joshy! Let him use those baby's! Also, weather isn't looking awesome.. Hopefully we see a wind shift.. Looks like just some pop ups, but you never know what that means!

So what happens if its rained out?

So what happens if its rained out?

Putnam is a great track in wet or dry... I have never been there where it has rained all day.. We might see a little pop up or something for the morning or afternoon, but it dries extremely fast. I'm not weather man, but I'm not to worried about it! Just do your rain dance all week and we'll be fine!

Putnam is a great track in wet or dry... I have never been there where it has rained all day.. We might see a little pop up or something for the morning or afternoon, but it dries extremely fast. I'm not weather man, but I'm not to worried about it! Just do your rain dance all week and we'll be fine!

haha andy and jason are good at the rain dance, i gots that on video :D