Need a rear tire bad...input?

chevysoldier

I can get you a BT014 for 130.

If you think you could get a 160/60R18 that would open up a ton of tire options for you...

I'm gonna see if I can get the Shinko. Got a buddy who can get tires and parts but isn't sure about Shinko's. If not I might take you up on that. Originally the tire was a 140/60R18. A 160/60R18 will rub, already researched it. I know, sucks right?

I'm gonna see if I can get the Shinko. Got a buddy who can get tires and parts but isn't sure about Shinko's. If not I might take you up on that. Originally the tire was a 140/60R18. A 160/60R18 will rub, already researched it. I know, sucks right?

Nothing a grinder can't fix.....

Shinko and save the $40.

This advice will change by the person. If you can get 12K out of a tire Shinkos are a great deal. If you get 2K out of a tire I wouldn't even consider them. Riding like a nut and riding the bike well are two different things. You can't get 4k out of a sport tire if you are riding hard. You can get more miles with a sport-touring tire but you should be riding at a different pace with them.

Josh if they have it and you want it, see if they'll let you pay for it over the phone and I'll pick it up for you. I'm right down the street from them and will be till probally 3 or so. That'll save you a trip.

It's okay. I'm gonna swing up there in the next day or two.

See if they have the Michelin Roadtec Z6 in that size. It would be a good tire for that bike.

Nope. My only options are the BT14 and the Podiums in 150/60R18. Dunlops and Pirelli's have been discontinued. And just the podium in 140/60R18 (stock size)