Disgruntled old man......

vintage rider

Earlier I was just reading a few posts when I came across one called "crusier question". I enjoy rustling peoples feathers and getting on thier case from time to time, however someone needs to say enough with the insanity of Suzukis might not be reliable..... I bought my first in 1976 and have owned several since and I still have two in my garage. I have always felt like reliability was one of thier strong points. I must add I don't think anybody makes a bad machine anymore. I'm even planning on buying a Harley before my retirement.

Thanks. I feel better now....

Honda is superior to all the others. You guys with other bikes just think they are okay because you have had good luck with them but if you owned a Honda you would know what a good bike is.

I've had two Suzukis, and they were both fine. So was my Harley. Actually, the only bike I've ever had a problem with has been my Honda, and it was a minor problem.

WTF are you talking about of course you are wrong and you should be listening to the disgruntled old men.

Honda is superior, there I said it and so it is so.

Cruisers still suck.

LoL Hondas are superior. Those 2008-2009 1000rrs love oil so much they go through 1 qt ever 1000 miles.

Fail.