I am not happy. Not at all.

redrocket04

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't really call a 600rr to a 600rr an upgrade... That's just me, though. You ride a gixxer, though. You'd consider a new sticker an upgrade. :D

from everything I've heard and read an 04 to a 08 is definitely an upgrade :D

I mean since you have gotten the bike over 6k rpms you definitely need to upgrade.

Is redrocket the next dubguy?

Shitty. How many did you buy last year? :rolleyes:

legally, a contract requires a promise AND "consideration." i.e. he promises you the bike, and you have to give him at least $1 to seal the deal. The seller may revoke at any time before you've fully accepted the contract (by giving adequate consideration), and notification that the seller has taken "substantial steps" to enter into a contract with another buyer IS adequate communication of revocation.

but yes, it's a shitty thing to do.

from everything I've heard and read an 04 to a 08 is definitely an upgrade :D

learning to ride an '04 is a better upgrade than buying an '08.

There was a NESBA control rider on an '01-'03 GSXR 600 this past weekend. those bikes are pigs compared to the '04+ models, and he wasn't having any problems running down much newer bikes.

a high-performance bike with a low-performance rider is only fast in a straight line.

learning to ride an '04 is a better upgrade than buying an '08.

There was a NESBA control rider on an '01-'03 GSXR 600 this past weekend. those bikes are pigs compared to the '04+ models, and he wasn't having any problems running down much newer bikes.

a high-performance bike with a low-performance rider is only fast in a straight line.

true that. That's why I'm trying to sell my car to get a 2nd more comfortable bike so I can learn to track the 600rr :)

only 2, however I still have them all so there are 5 in the garage. We did sell one of the cars too so there are only 5 of them now

10 huh. Well now I don't feel so bad about having 6. :D

So...you are just wanting a newer bike than the 04 600RR you had? Is that why you sold it? There are some good deals on leftover 07/08's especially for the 1000RR's if you look around. I saw a nice one at Honda Marysville. Since you are upgrading you might as well get a 1000RR for the price since the 600RR fell through unless you are dead set on a 600. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with the hunt, and nice looking cruiser you picked up there. Sucks about what the seller did with the 08, it has happened to me too...just not with bikes it was a car.

I've got them on craigslist right now. Somebody emailed and wants to come get them tomorrow afternoon and trade me for a set of T bars. I think they'll be the closest thing to good that I'll find. If he doesn't show up, I'll PM you.

08 Honda CBR1000RR $7,000

09 Kawasaki ZX6R $6,900

I had a hard time deciding but found a dealer demo 1K for $6,500. I'm no faster on the 1K than I would have been on the 600 south of 70.

There is a significant difference between a '04 and '05 600RR, even more so for a newer one. Definitely an upgrade to a newer one but most likely not necessary.