2007 gsxr1000

twisted1000

ya on xd cycle i can piece it together for the most part but they are not full fairing for the sides and it is not a full tail section i just dont know if i want to turn it into a track bike thats why i was thinking full suspension and body change or if i should just go by another bike and start over.

http://www.crownmotousa.com/

These guys may not have the whole set, but the guy that runs the shop seems pretty easy to work with. A guy on R6 forum sent him all his fairings and had him make a whole set for his R6, which they didn't already make. I've also heard he gives some pretty sizeable discounts for buying the whole fairing kit.

You can check out the whole story here

Edited by Benyen Soljax

no i m looking for full carbon fiber set not overlayed with the original. cause my original set has some pretty descent scratches on them and i really bont know how far i can sand them down. i just dont want it to look like shit if i sand them down and repaint them if you know what i mean. i had seen the one guy that did the rattle can paint job i was actually very impressed with that. but my friend has a climate controled paint booth with all the works so hope all is well and i can save the existing plastics. so if you have any suggestions by all means fill me in. i just wanted to see how much it would cost in the end for all carbon fiber and if i can get away with it for a somewhat descent price then i would do it.

no i m looking for full carbon fiber set not overlayed with the original. cause my original set has some pretty descent scratches on them and i really bont know how far i can sand them down. i just dont want it to look like shit if i sand them down and repaint them if you know what i mean. i had seen the one guy that did the rattle can paint job i was actually very impressed with that. but my friend has a climate controled paint booth with all the works so hope all is well and i can save the existing plastics. so if you have any suggestions by all means fill me in. i just wanted to see how much it would cost in the end for all carbon fiber and if i can get away with it for a somewhat descent price then i would do it.

I'm guessing that its going to be $$$$. The link I posted, you send them your plastics which they use to make molds for 100% carbon fairings, just to clear things up.

Blue Ice body filler, a little tube of hardener, some sandpaper, and a bit of OCD and I guarantee you your plastics will look brand new. I sanded mine down after gouging the shit out of one side at speed. Don't even bother painting and CF over it if you like, it will be infinitely cheaper than getting custom made all-CF panels.