From Sheffield

Richierich1313

Well my name is Rich I live in Sheffield Village which is next to Lorain... I race a 03 zx12r and ride a 06 cbr1000rr My wife usally rides a long so i don't mind going on slow rides cause im 2-up.... if i can get away from her and my four kids lol i can usally hang with most people around. :)

Richie is in the house. I am jealous of his wheelie skills. I love Marco's pizza.

Nick, Richie was on the board too.

Lenny is registered here but doesn't come around anymore. If you make it to a few rides without him he will come back.

Lenny is registered here but doesn't come around anymore. If you make it to a few rides without him he will come back.

I hope there is another group ride in Coshocton later this year. I want to go and you and Lenny better be there too bossman. :D

Welcome to the forum from a North Ridgeville CBR1000RR rider. Don't know much about drag racing but if you ever want to venture down where the roads aren't straight drop me a line. I'm trying to get a 1 or 2 day Marietta OH or WV ride together for the week after July 4th. My 2 cents: Two up is no fun. Get your wife a bike. Mine started up on a Suzuki S40 in 05 & has now moved on to a Ducati 696.