Any Riders on here at UC?

KL9 F4i

Just wondering if any of you on here go to UC and maybe wanted to ride every once in awhile after class Tuesdays and Thursdays where ever the road takes us...I see plenty of bikes in the area up here and figured I'd see if any of the bikes belong to OR members....if you enjoy random acts of squidlyness disregard this message. But if your looking to ride maybe hit up 10/22 or other good roads in the area let me know...maybe we can ride thursdays and after head to bike night at colerain qs&l

Edited by KL9 F4i

i went there. got my bs in engineering. still located in the area. otr.

i am pretty sure i will be hitting 10/165/1504/22 tomorrow. luke started a thread in the SW forum.

how many times have you been robbed or shot at? :lol:

never. i am the type that will shoot back though. seen all sorts of things though.

I imagine, I only lived up the hill from there but the stories that came out of there just were crazy. I drove through all the time to Downtown but you couldn't pay me to live there

Eh you can go down there and take easy ms. j did my first time...I don't have enough experience to be draggin knees or anything I just like to ride and was looking to meet a few people in the area. Also want to of course gain more experience and what better way to learn than to test yourself... So if ya ever are on campus and wanna ride shoot me a PM

Eh you can go down there and take easy ms. j did my first time...I don't have enough experience to be draggin knees or anything I just like to ride and was looking to meet a few people in the area. Also want to of course gain more experience and what better way to learn than to test yourself... So if ya ever are on campus and wanna ride shoot me a PM

I will let you know. I live about 45 miles north of Cincy, and still can't go on the highway. It will take a long time for me to get down there if I have to avoid the highway. I take the MSF in June, and ultimately hope to ride to school as often as possible. It would be great to meet a few people down there that I could ride with.

Blanchester is going to be a much better place to learn to ride then Clifton....

I ride to work in Milford all the time but it's been awhile since I've ridden down to Clifton. I pretty much avoid highways whenever I can, they're boring.

I will let you know. I live about 45 miles north of Cincy, and still can't go on the highway. It will take a long time for me to get down there if I have to avoid the highway. I take the MSF in June, and ultimately hope to ride to school as often as possible. It would be great to meet a few people down there that I could ride with.

Sounds good! Just let me know! Yeah Clifton does suck but it's not like I want to ride in circles around campus lol

Sounds good! Just let me know! Yeah Clifton does suck but it's not like I want to ride in circles around campus lol

anywhere around that vicinity sucks. I know how crazy and dumb the drivers in that area are just from years of being in my car, I'd be a nervous wreck on a bike :(

PLENTY of dumb drivers and college kids for sure but I see a lot of bikes up there...We were hanging out drinkin on my buddy's apt roof the other night for cinco de mayo and there were a ton of sport bikes out I watched them all go by...Idk who in the right mind would ride on a bike drinkin night around a college campus but hey whatever...Not to mention my buddy's place is right by uncle woodys bar and some f*cking punk kid was shining a green laser in peoples windows (dumb) then a biker was coming and I saw the laser flash through the guys helmet, I about had a sh*t fit...I looked for the kid/kids but couldnt find them I was about to curb stomp someone for being such a jackass. But yeah once I get out of clas I go ride somewhere else...I was just ultimately looking to find some riders on campus that might be interested in ride every so often...

oh man how UC sucked on May 5th after they cancelled Cinco De Stratford...if you've never heard of it then youtube it and see the awesomeness that Nuck Fancy ruined

If you are interested, my husband works in Sharonville and rides to work when he can. I know he has been looking for some people to ride with, if you would be willing to go a little north of Clifton sometime.

if you guys are interested, i would be more than happy to take you guys down 10/165/1504/22 at a more laid back pace. its an amazing ride with endless sweeping twisties. on saturday we left the shell in wilder at 1115ish and i was back downtown by 3.

if you guys are interested, i would be more than happy to take you guys down 10/165/1504/22 at a more laid back pace. its an amazing ride with endless sweeping twisties. on saturday we left the shell in wilder at 1115ish and i was back downtown by 3.

I wanna do this sometime this summer. I'll have to figure out when I can throw the bike in the truck and come down

Johnni I'd be down for that! Jermattak will send a text your way soon.... Ms j I'd be cool with that where abouts does he work in sharonville?

Edited by KL9 F4i

we are riding 10/22 tomorrow if you are interested. we are meeting at the shell on the aa highway off of the wilder exit on 275 @ 11am. if you wanna roll with i can meet you in the downtown clifton area around 1030ish.

let me know if you are interested.

I am over there jonni lol (iRide F4i)...I just post over here more frequently. I rode with a couple junkies last season and plan to do so again this season...Since i am still in school it just hard to ride out to 10/22 etc. during the week

Johnni I'd be down for that! Jermattak will send a text your way soon.... Ms j I'd be cool with that where abouts does he work in sharonville?

He works on Reading Rd. a few minutes south of 275. If you want to PM him, I think his username on here is tonepaq.