Rider down, ramp from 270 to 315 south

Casper

he'll be charged.

evidence has to be collected.

a white van was implicated in 2 accidents but witness statements need gathered to build a solid case and prove that it was the same white van involved in all three.

probably waiting to see if the m/c riders survive or not , before they decide the charges

that ramp is awesome i dunno what you guys are talking about.

it would be fun to dip through there late at night at high speed with no other vehicles on the road. not that i have ever done that. i did have a dream about it once though.

one of my other favorites, on the east side, eastbound broad street to 270 south. that ramp is a lot of fun too.

that ramp is awesome i dunno what you guys are talking about.

it would be fun to dip through there late at night at high speed with no other vehicles on the road. not that i have ever done that. i did have a dream about it once though.

one of my other favorites, on the east side, eastbound broad street to 270 south. that ramp is a lot of fun too.

I like the 270 South to Broad St East ramp, in the cage. I've skeered a person or 2 on that one..... In my Intrepid even! :lol:

probably waiting to see if the m/c riders survive or not , before they decide the charges

Talked to some more people it seems that the first biker that was hit was actually ran over by the van after he fell from the bike. It seems hes not in good condition at all from witnesses at the scene.

Are you talking about westbound Broad to 270 south? Eastbound is a hard right and a straight just past the jewish church.